NAI Hanson's Dominic Fittizzi Named as Sales or Leasing Agent for Various Northern N.J. Properties
NAI HANSON’S DOMINIC FITTIZZI NAMED AS SALES OR LEASING AGENT FOR VARIOUS NORTHERN N.J. PROPERTIES
- A Mix of For-Sale and Lease Properties are Available in Prime Locations -
NAI James E. Hanson, a leading New Jersey-based commercial real estate firm, today announced that Associate Vice President Dominic M. Fittizzi has been named as exclusive sales or leasing agent for a number of properties throughout Northern New Jersey.
These listings include:
· A 14,000-square-foot industrial property that contains a 5,400-square-foot mezzanine with a conveyer system already in place is available for lease at 18 Stefanic Avenue in Elmwood Park, N.J. Located at a full interchange of Route 46, the site has 1,300 square feet of office space, a 10-foot to 17-foot ceiling height, three drive-ins and parking for 35 cars.
· A 4,000-square-foot industrial/flex property at 305 Second Street in Hackensack, N.J. is available for lease. The single-story former metal shop features two drive-in doors, an 18-foot ceiling height and crane system. Outside storage is permitted. Leases are pending already on this property
· Nearby 315 Second Street in Hackensack, N.J. is a 1,325-square-foot building for sale. Currently being used as a landscaper’s yard, the site is ideal for contractors and has 15 parking spaces. Outside storage is permitted.
· A 5,400-square-foot building at 152 Bergen Turnpike in Ridgefield Park, N.J. is for sale. The site has 750 square feet of office space and a 12-foot ceiling height. This building features drive-thru capabilities.
· A 4,400-square-foot office building at 175 Hudson Street in Hackensack, N.J., is on the market. Conveniently located near the Bergen County Courthouse, the property is offered at $490,000 and has two suites measuring 2,200 square feet each with ample parking.
· A 3,400-square-foot office space is available for lease within a 15,000-square-foot office at 150 Kansas Street in Hackensack, N.J. Two 1,700-square-foot suites are available on the second-floor. The newer building features ample parking and an elevator.
· A freestanding, two-storied office totaling 3,500 square feet at 348 Applegarth Road in Monroe Township, N.J. is offered for sale at $699,000. It features ample parking.
· Three small office suites totaling 2,100 square feet are available at 40 Essex Street in Rochelle Park, N.J. The first suite is 90 square feet, while the second is 460 square feet and the third is 1,548 square feet. Each is separately metered with ample on-site parking. The second floor walk-up is close to Routes 80, 46 and 17 as well as the Garden State Parkway.
· A 5,000-square-foot retail building at 269 Main Street in Hackensack, N.J. is available for sale and offered at $550,000. It has a ceiling height of 10 feet and ample parking.
“This mix of available properties shows there is some velocity in New Jersey’s commercial real estate market,” said Fittizzi. “Sales and leasing of buildings smaller than 30,000 square feet are expected to rise by 20 percent in 2012.”
About NAI James E. Hanson
Since 1955, NAI James E. Hanson has been a leading independent full-service brokerage commercial real estate and property management firm serving a diverse client list. NAI Hanson offers its clients strategic solutions and provides comprehensive value-added services such as office, industrial and retail brokerage, investment sales, land sales, management, government services and financing expertise.
NAI Hanson is also one of the original members of NAI Global, an international commercial real estate network with over 350offices spanning the globe. For more information on NAI James E. Hanson, contact William C. Hanson, SIOR, at the company’s Hackensack office at 201-488-5800 or visit www.naihanson.com.
# # #