NAI Hanson Recognizes Exceptional Employee Achievements
NAI HANSON RECOGNIZES EXCEPTIONAL EMPLOYEE ACHIEVEMENTS
- Leading Firm Honors ‘Best of the Best’ During Annual Awards Dinner -
NAI James E. Hanson, a leading New Jersey-based commercial real estate firm, recently hosted its annual awards dinner. The event, held at The Venetian in Garfield, N.J., honored employees who exhibited tremendously persistent effort and dedication during 2011.
"One of the highlights of my year is the time we spend honoring the exemplary achievements of the NAI Hanson team," said William C. Hanson, SIOR, president of NAI Hanson. "It gives us a moment to reflect on the totality of those accomplishments and honor all of the hard work and effort that is necessary for us to succeed as a firm. NAI succeeds as a company due to the diligent work and commitment of the individual members of our team.”
The NAI Hanson awards and recipients for 2011 are:
Best Quarter Performance (based on dollar amount of total transactions)
· 1st Quarter: Vice President Hal B. Messer, MSRE
· 2nd Quarter: Vice President Hal B. Messer, MSRE
· 3rd Quarter: Senior Vice President Gary B. Sauerborn
· 4th Quarter: Senior Vice President Andrew Somple, SIOR
· MCH Sales Associates of the Year - In Honor of Former NAI Hanson Senior Vice President Mildred C. Hanson: Vice President Hal B. Messer, MSRE
· Enhansonment Award: Sadie Walker, in recognition of her leadership of the support staff through exemplary professionalism, positive attitude, work ethic and dedication to the firm.
· Transaction Award: Senior Vice President Andrew Somple, SIOR, who completed 34 transactions in 2011.
· Outstanding Transaction of the Year: NAI Hanson represented United Water New Jersey Inc. in a unique deal that will preserve the largest privately owned remaining undeveloped property in densely populated Weehawken, N.J. Senior Vice President Andrew Somple, SIOR, and Director of Capital Markets Gregory M. James oversaw the $11-million transaction on behalf of United Water.
· Joan K. Hoerauf Employee of the Year: Mini Perez
· Executive Managing Director Michael G. Walters, SIOR, and Vice President Hal B. Messer for a 324,016-square-foot industrial lease at 180 Kost Road in Carlisle, Pa.
· Senior Vice President Gary Sauerborn and Vice Presidents Thomas A. Vetter and Jeffrey DeMagistris, for the sale of 209,512 square feet of industrial space at 125-200 Central Avenue in Teterboro, N.J. to Sitex Realty Group, LLC.
· Vice President Hal B. Messer for the acquisition of a 38,222-square-foot strip center at 9001 Woody Terrace in Clinton, Md.
· Vice Presidents Thomas A. Vetter and Jeffrey DeMagistris for a 132,000-square-foot industrial lease with JA Cosmetics at 45 Mayhill Street in Saddle Brook, N.J.
· Vice President Barry J. Cohorsky and Sales Associate Russell Verducci for the lease of 123,000 square feet of industrial space at 620 Division Street in Elizabeth, N.J.
· Associate Vice President Darren M. Lizzack for representing the Hunter Group CPA LLC in a 10-and-a-half-year lease renewal for 12,225-square-feet at 17-17 Route 208 in Fair Lawn, N.J.
· Senior Vice President Kenneth D. Lundberg, SIOR, for a 52,000-square-foot lease of an industrial building at 270 Route 17 South in Mahwah, N.J.
· Executive Managing Director Michael G. Walters, Vice President Ronald A Fotiu, COO Property Management Ivette Correa and Sales Associate Jill Gordon for a property management assignment with the Emil Buehler Trust Fund, consisting of a 245,000-square-foot, five-property retail and office portfolio along Route 17 in Paramus, N.J.
About NAI James E. Hanson
Since 1955, NAI James E. Hanson has been a leading independent full-service brokerage commercial real estate and property management firm serving a diverse client list. NAI Hanson offers its clients strategic solutions and provides comprehensive value-added services such as office, industrial and retail brokerage, investment sales, land sales, management, government services and financing expertise.
NAI Hanson is also one of the original members of NAI Global, an international commercial real estate network with over 350 offices spanning the globe. For more information on NAI James E. Hanson, contact William C. Hanson, SIOR, at the company’s Hackensack office at 201-488-5800 or visit www.naihanson.com.