NAI Hanson Awarded 245,000-Square-Foot Property Management Assignment
NAI HANSON AWARDED 245,000-SQUARE-FOOT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT
- Firm Will Oversee High Traffic Retail and Office Portfolio in Paramus, N.J. -
NAI James E. Hanson, a leading New Jersey-based commercial real estate firm, today announced that the firm’s property management subsidiary, NAI Hanson Management LLC, has been awarded a 245,000-square-foot property assignment. The Paramus, N.J.-based portfolio is owned by the Emil Buehler Trust Fund and consists of over 200,000 square feet of retail space and approximately 45,000 square feet of office space.
The properties are:
· 60 Route 17 North, a 75,000-square-foot retail center featuring tenants such as DSW, PetSmart and Staples.
· 321 Route 17 South, a 40,000-square-foot retail space that hosts PC Richards.
· 289-295 Route 17 South, a 57,000-square-foot retail site that is the former home of rug and furniture retailer Einstein Moomjy.
· 311 Route 17 South, which has 9,900 square-feet of office and 10,000 square-feet of retail space.
· 305 Route 17 South, which offers a mix of 35,000 squarefeet of office space and 22,000 square feet of retail.
“Route 17 in Paramus is one of the most highly traveled roads in all of New Jersey and this portfolio contains a number of quite visible sites, “ said Bill Hanson, President of NAI James E. Hanson. “The Hanson Property Management Team is expert at handling the diverse needs of this impressive portfolio.”
NAI Hanson Management offers an enhanced spectrum of property management services for the company's 3.9 million square feet of assets owned and under management, encompassing office, industrial/warehouse and retail properties located throughout the Northeastern US. The subsidiary is equipped to handle all aspects of property management, construction management, plant and physical maintenance, tenant leasing and fit out and legal and environmental consulting.
About NAI James E. Hanson
Since 1955, NAI James E. Hanson has been a leading independent full-service brokerage commercial real estate and property management firm serving a diverse client list. NAI Hanson offers its clients strategic solutions and provides comprehensive value-added services such as office, industrial and retail brokerage, investment sales, land sales, management, government services and financing expertise.
NAI Hanson is also one of the original members of NAI Global, an international commercial real estate network with over 350offices spanning the globe. For more information on NAI James E. Hanson, contact William C. Hanson, SIOR, at the company’s Hackensack office at 201-488-5800 or visit www.naihanson.com.
# # #