NAI Charter Announces May’s Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: June 1, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of May in excess of $2.2 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 5 industrial transactions involving 162,460 SF of space.
- Chad Wamack leased industrial space at 2205 Polymer Dr. The Tenant, China Beds Direct, LLC, will lease 53,500 SF.
- Parker Wamack leased office space at 6401 Lee Hwy Suite #109 to the Center for Sports Medicine- Physical Therapy. The tenant will occupy 7,231 SF.
- David DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM, leased industrial property in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Corinth Coca-Cola, the tenant, will occupy 60,000 SF of space.
- Arnold Farmer represented Cintas Corporation in leasing industrial space at 2131 Polymer Drive. The tenant will occupy 20,000 SF.
- James Fitzpatrick, SIOR, MAI, sold the property at 3416-3424 Dodds Avenue. The buyer will occupy 17,860 SF.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $70 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; three hold the CCIM designation; one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full-service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com