NAI Charter Announces April’s Completed Transactions
CHATTANOOGA, TN: May 1, 2017 – NAI Charter is pleased to announce completed commercial real estate transactions for the month of April in excess of $1.3 million. David F. DeVaney, SIOR, CCIM and President, stated that NAI Charter closed 5 commercial transactions involving 30,774 SF of space.
- Arnold Farmer, SIOR, leased space at 5600 Brainerd Rd. The Tenant, Partnership for Families & Children Services, will lease 4,604 SF at Eastgate Town Center.
- Chad Wamack sold an investment property at 938 Fortwood St. The buyer, Michael Dietrich, bought the 3,100 SF house, which consists of four studio apartments.
- Chad Wamack leased an industrial property at 4293 Hwy 58. The Tenant, SeSe Corp, will lease 9,220 SF.
- Arnold Farmer represented Snider Fleet Solutions on leasing industrial space at 6114 Bonny Oaks Drive. The tenant will occupy 11,100 SF.
- Chad Wamack leased office space at 5819 Winding Lane. The Tenant, SE Retina Associates, PC, will lease 2,750 SF at HWY 153 Commons.
NAI Charter’s current property inventory is in excess of $70 million dollars.
About NAI Charter
Founded in 1972, NAI Charter is Chattanooga’s premier commercial real estate service provider. Combined, our staff of 6 full-time brokers offers more than 100 years of experience! Four brokers hold the SIOR designation; three hold the CCIM designation; one holds the MAI designation. NAI Charter’s national resourced and local knowledge help us exceed expectations by delivering finely tuned, premium services. We also offer a full-service property management division, NAI Charter Management Company whom currently manages 12 commercial properties totaling over 934,116 SF. To learn more, visit www.naicharter.com