Most Prestigious Commercial Real Estate Tech Awards Competition Now Accepting Applications
For Sixth Consecutive Year CREtech Presents The Real Estate Tech Awards (#RETAS)
Presented by JLL Spark
New York, NY (May 1, 2019) — CREtech (cretech.com), the largest event, data and content platform in the commercial real estate tech industry, announced today that they are now accepting applications for the 6th Annual Real Estate Tech Awards (#RETAS). Sponsored by JLL Spark, a global venture fund transforming commercial real estate, the awards are open to any startup or technology company servicing the industry.
The Real Estate Tech Awards (#RETAS) are the leading international award honoring excellence in commercial real estate tech, recognizing the most cutting-edge companies who have played an integral role in advancing tech in the industry throughout the year. Reflecting the tremendous growth and innovation within the sector, the #RETAS now award 25 Category Winners, five (5) Best-in-Class Finalists, and one (1) Grand Prize Winner who will be selected live at the CREtech East Conference in October.
Winner benefits include (varies depending on winner type):
- Branding and inclusion in press releases, email blasts and digital communications surrounding the #RETAS
- Complimentary conference passes to CREtech East
- Discounts and complimentary exhibit space at CREtech East
- Opportunity to do an onstage demo at CREtech East in front of a live audience
- Branding and acknowledgements at CREtech on digital and printed signage
- Marketing bundle giveaway with CREtech
Award categories include:
- Property Search & Marketing
- Listing Marketplace
- Tech-Enabled Brokerage
- Geospatial & Mapping
- Built World
- Smart Property
- Smart Cities
- Energy Management
- Information & Intelligence
- Property Management
- Automation & IOT
- Amenities & Tenant Relations
- Property & Facility Management
- Asset Utilization
- Alternative Space
Our judges are the leading VC's, Angel Investors, Corporate Investors and Thought Leaders in the commercial real estate tech space. The 2019 judges include:
- Adam Stanley, Cushman & Wakefield
- Andrea Jang, JLL Spark
- Andrew Ackerman, Dreamit Ventures
- Antony Slumbers, antonyslumbers.com
- Ben Liao, Techstars
- Brendan Wallace, Fifth Wall
- Darren Wesemann, Berkadia
- David Goldberg, Corigin Ventures
- Ed Walters, Tamarisc Ventures
- Jeremy Neuer, CBRE
- Jesse Franklin, Macerich
- Jonathan B Schultz, Onyx Equities LLC
- Karen Hollinger, AvalonBay Communities
- Momei Qu, PSP Growth
- Sara Shank, Beacon Capital Partners LLC
- Steve Kapp, Newmark Knight Frank
- Travis Putnam, Navitas Capital
- Bain Capital
- Plug and Play
- RET Ventures
- RXR Realty
“The RETAS have become the gold standard for recognizing the most innovative startups in commercial real estate tech,” stated Lindsey Imperatore, Chief Marketing Officer, CREtech. “Our goal with these annual awards is showcase the startups and tech companies that are leading the way in our fast growing sector and to really demonstrate the extraordinary pace of progress that’s happening in the industry,” Imperatore concluded.
Due to the overwhelming demand for the 2018 #RETAS, the 2019 Awards will feature a variety of winner types and added benefits for this year’s awards. To learn more and submit your application, click here. Deadline to apply and be considered for the 2019 Real Estate Tech Awards is May 31, 2019.
Get tickets to the CREtech East Conference: October 16-17, 2019
About JLL Spark
JLL Spark, an independent division of JLL (NYSE: JLL), is a $100 million global venture fund investing in commercial real estate technology and innovation. JLL Spark invests in proptech startups, from Seed Stage up to Series B, that would benefit from JLL distribution and feedback loops. Portfolio companies work with a dedicated growth team of experienced technologists and real estate leaders to create opportunities and break down barriers. Through these strategic investments, JLL and its clients benefit from the latest proptech innovation, driving improved service delivery and operations. To learn more about the fund and its portfolio visit www.jllspark.com.
CREtech is the largest event, data and content platform in the commercial real estate tech industry. The platform features the most well attended trade shows in the industry, hand selected daily news, the largest directory of tech startups serving the industry and industry leading research.
CREtech is owned and operated by The News Funnel, the leading content, connectivity and event platform devoted to the commercial real estate industry.