The Missner Group Announces Several Promotions
(Des Plaines, Illinois) – The Missner Group is pleased to announce that the firm has promoted six team members in the first quarter of 2016.
“We are proud to have such an exemplary team here at The Missner Group and are elated when the career paths of our team members progress toward their individual goals while building the long-term sustainability of the firm as a whole,” said Judd Missner, chairman of the firm. “2016 is off to a great start for us, and as a result we are establishing new ways of reaching the marketplace and growing our team’s talent and size.”
The Missner Group has promoted the following six team members:
- Barry Missner, who has served as The Missner Group president, has taken on the new role of chief executive officer.
- Glen Missner, formerly executive vice president, will now serve as president of The Missner Group.
- Edward Adler, previously senior vice president of acquisitions and development, will assume the new role of executive vice president of The Missner Group.
- Drue Stoehr, who held the role of vice president of construction, will take on the new role of vice president of new project development and estimating.
- Uros Stojakovic, formerly senior project engineer, will now serve as project manager.
- Heath Yarger, previously project engineer, has been promoted to the role of senior project engineer.
About The Missner Group
The Missner Group, headquartered in Des Plaines, Illinois, provides comprehensive and integrated real estate development and construction services throughout the Chicagoland and Midwestern markets. The firm, established in 1945, has completed more than $1 billion in construction projects, and has orchestrated the development of more than six million square feet of commercial and industrial real estate. For more information, please visit www.missnergroup.com.