March Commercial Real Estate Transactions by NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO's Completed Commercial Real Estate Transactions in March 2017
SAINT LOUIS, MO – NAI DESCO represented parties in the following commercial real estate transactions:
- Bill Barnes represented Raising Cane’s Restaurants, LLC in the ground lease of 0.92 acre at 1175 Jeffco Blvd in Arnold from Bipa, LLC.
- Josh Hibbits represented Duluth Holdings, Inc. d/b/a Duluth Trading Company in the lease of 12,960 SF of retail space at 1439 Bass Pro Dr in St. Charles from G& I VI St. Charles Retail, LLC.
- Josh Hibbits represented Midwest Fondue, Inc. d/b/a The Melting Pot in the renewal of their lease of 5,433 SF of retail space at 6683-85 Delmar Blvd in University City from 1800 Highland-CDC, LLC et al.
- Matt Ruck represented Hemsath, LLC in the sale of a 2,250 SF office condo at 926 Hemsath Rd, Suite 102A in St. Charles to Missouri Youth Soccer Association.
- Noel Fehr and Michael Wolken represented CP1, LLC in the sale of a 7,200 SF industrial building at 291-295 Northwest Blvd in Fenton to SK Investment Properties, LLC.
- Jeff Sanders represented JC Southpoint, LLC in the lease of 2,638 SF of office space at 640 Axminister in Fenton to Advanced Digital Communications, LLC.
- David Wittenauer represented US Beef Corporation d/b/a Arby’s in the ground lease of 1 acre at 209 S. Kingshighway in St. Charles from Lindenwood University.
About NAI DESCO
NAI DESCO is a leading commercial real estate firm serving Central and Eastern Missouri and Southern Illinois. Founded in 2000, NAI DESCO was formed when the Schnuck family partnered with veteran brokers to create an independent firm for the brokerage and property management of third-party office, industrial, medical, retail and investment properties. The firm has grown to 25 active agents with offices in Clayton, Missouri and O’Fallon, Illinois. To learn more, visit www.naidesco.com.