Lumberman's Life Agency Signs Multi-Year Lease
BARRINGTON, IL – June 23, 2015 – REC President and Managing Broker, James A. Hopkins, is pleased to present the most recent tenant, LUMBERMAN’S LIFE AGENCY, to the prestigious Barrington Woods campus in Barrington, Illinois. REC Senior Vice President, Frank R. Bedo, provided representation for Ownership during negotiations with details as follows:
- Landlord: 18 Dundee, LLC
- Tenant: Lumberman’s Life Agency
- Address: 18 E. Dundee, B3-240, Barrington, Illinois
- Description: 1,567 square feet
18 E. Dundee, Barrington, Illinois
- Traditional offices from 660 to 13,000 square feet
- Executive suites from 91 to 178 square feet
- Multi-million dollar renovations in all common areas
- Modern, efficient and just minutes from O’Hare
- Located on Dundee just east of N. Barrington Road
Lumberman’s Life Agency is one of the leading Brokerage General Agencies in the United States who provide comprehensive insurance solutions including life, long term care, disability and annuities.
For more information visit their Web site: http://www.thelifeagency.com/
Frank R. Bedo, REC Senior Vice President, is a commercial real estate veteran who services a number of REC corporate clients seeking expertise in site searches and lease negotiations as well as representing a portfolio of company listings located in Barrington, Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills, McHenry and St. Charles.