PARAMUS, NJ. (MARCH 31, 2014) – The Goldstein Group announced today that a combined total of over 20,000 sf has been leased at Livingston Town Center in Livingston, NJ in eight different transactions.
“Under the new ownership of Onyx Equities, Livingston Town Center has seen a number of improvements that have vastly increased the leasability of the project,” stated Chuck Lanyard, President of The Goldstein Group. “Improvements include the addition of over 40 surface parking spaces and three new monument signs to the center.”
Vice President Matthew P. Flath and Sales Associate Jesse Finkelstein of The Goldstein Group represented the Landlord, Onyx Equities, on the following transactions:
- Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, an upscale fresh Italian pizzeria and restaurant with a full liquor bar, will soon open at the center. Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza has over 42 locations throughout the country and has signed a lease for 3,100 sf.
- 7-Eleven recently signed a lease for 2,400 sf and will begin construction on one of their upscale designed stores focusing on fresh food shortly. 7-Eleven operates over 50,000 convenience stores worldwide and is the world’s largest franchisor.
- Chocolate Works, a specialty chocolate store, signed a lease for 2,000 sf and recently opened. They currently operate five locations in Manhattan and New York State. This location is their first in New Jersey.
- 16 Handles, a high-end self-serve frozen yogurt store with locations in New York City, Garden State Plaza in Paramus, and many others throughout the country, signed a lease for approximately 1,200 sf. They expect to be open in time for the summer.
- Livingston Nail Studio signed a lease for 3,480 sf and is open for business. Livingston Nail Studio is owned by a group that operates more than 10 nail salons throughout northern and central New Jersey.
In addition, the following three tenants have leased space at Livingston Town Center:
- The Little Gym signed a lease for 4,000 sf and is currently open for business. The Little Gym operates over 300 locations worldwide and relocated this store from its former location in Livingston.
- Keller Williams Suburban Realty signed a lease for 3,160 sf and is now open.
- Yamaha Music School signed a lease for approximately 1,000 sf and is also already open for business.
President Chuck Lanyard noted, “Strong, national tenants like Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza, 7-Eleven, and The Little Gym will not only increase the day-to-day traffic at the center, but also signal to the market that Livingston Town Center has turned the corner and is now on track to be one of the most desirable retail locations in the area.”
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and more than 50 national and regional retailers. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 76 offices nationwide.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard, president and director of brokerage services, at 201-703-9700, or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.