THE LANDIS GROUP COMPLETES EXTENSIVE UPGRADE AT THE RESIDENCE INN AT CARNEGIE CENTER IN PRINCETON
PRINCETON, N.J. (April 26, 2012) – The Landis Group, a leading real estate development and management firm, today announced that it has completed a comprehensive enhancement effort at The Residence Inn by Marriott at Carnegie Center in Princeton, N.J.
The multi-faceted project involved updating the guest rooms and the common areas and includes:
· Revamped guest rooms with upgrades to the kitchen, bath and dining space as well as installing new carpeting, window treatments, lighting and artwork
· Expanded breakfast area and installation of a new buffet
· Added space for “The Market,” a place where guests can purchase grab-and-go food, ice cream and drink items
· Upgraded the overall décor by repainting, replacing tile and carpeting in the corridors/stairwells and improving the public restrooms
· Enhancement of the lobby, front desk and administrative offices
· Improvements to the patio area by resurfacing, adding new furniture, permanent grill, fire pit, better lighting and new landscaping features
· Creation of a dedicated business area to incorporate built-in computer space
· Updated pool and fitness areas
“The Landis Group is firmly committed to continually reinvesting in all of our properties,” said Scott Landis, Principal at The Landis Group. “This upgrade dovetails with our approach to improve and modernize them to the highest standards so they are more responsive to the needs of the clientele.”
The four-story, 120- room hotel is located at 3563 U.S. Route 1, within the Carnegie Center campus. It was developed by The Landis Group and is managed by Paramount Hotel Group. The hotel features a blend of studio, one- and two-bedroom extended-stay suites and has amenities including an indoor swimming pool, and fitness center. It is within walking distance to numerous restaurants, the MarketFair Mall and a movie theatre.
About The Landis Group
The Landis Group has developed, owned or operated in excess of 20 million square feet of Class A real estate across the Northeast since its founding in 1967. The firm developed the landmark Carnegie Center, a 560-acre, mixed-use development which includes 5.5 million square feet of office space, 1,100 residential units, 500 hotel rooms as well as the 370,000-square-foot Princeton Market Fair Mall.