Baltimore, Md. – KLNB, the full-service commercial real estate firm, announced today that its property management arm, KLNB Paragon, has signed 11 new management contracts in the mid-Atlantic region over the past 12 months. A mix of retail, office and industrial properties, the contracts total more than 650,000 square feet of space throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
The contracts are for the following properties:
- 108 Carpenter Drive, Sterling, Va. — a 53,000-square-foot, office building
- 1217 Ritchie Road, Capitol Heights, Md. — a 20,000-square-foot warehouse
- 1319 Woodbridge Station Way, Edgewood, Md. — a single story office building
- 2001 Massachusetts Avenue, Washington, D.C. — a boutique office building located directly across from Dupont Circle in Northwest D.C.
- 5457 Twin Knolls Road, Columbia, Md. — a 70,000-square-foot, four-story office building
- 7701 Southern Drive, Springfield, Va., — a strategically located, 253,000-square-foot warehouse with direct access to major highways
- 7730 Finns Lane, Lanham, Md. — a 14,000-square-foot retail center
- Chapline Place Shopping Center, Prince Frederick, Md. — a 57,000-square-foot shopping center with major grocery retailer, Weiss Markets as anchor tenant
- Highland Shopping Center, Baltimore, Md. — a convenience shopping center in Baltimore City
- Stone Industrial Campus, College Park, Md. — a 114,000-square-foot former manufacturing facility
- Village Greens of Annapolis in Annapolis, Md. — a 44,617-square-foot boutique retail center, fully-leased by 13 national, regional and local tenants. KLNB also recently represented the seller of the property, Basin Investments, LLC and procured the buyer, Village Greens SC, LLC.
Stan Meros, director of business development for KLNB Paragon, attributes the accelerated portfolio growth to the firm’s hands-on customer service philosophy. “Client satisfaction is our number one priority and we have built a reputation for superior service and attention to detail that few other property management firms can rival. The relationships and trust we foster with our owners and tenants has led to significant growth over the last year, and we expect our growth to continue in 2017.”
KLNB Paragon is a full-service provider of commercial real estate property and asset management services, with a focus on the office, industrial, flex and retail markets across the mid-Atlantic region. Its management portfolio consists of more than 6,000,000 square feet of managed space across Delaware, Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C.
To learn more about KLNB’s property and asset management services, click here.
KLNB is a dominant provider of commercial real estate services throughout the mid-Atlantic region. A full-service commercial brokerage and real estate services firm, KLNB provides a variety of services including tenant and landlord representation, leasing, investment sales, property management, financing, and appraisal & valuation services. Headquartered in Maryland, close to 80 full-time brokerage professionals work across KLNB’s five full-service offices located in Towson and Columbia, Md.; Washington, D.C.; and Dulles and Tysons, Va. http://klnb.com