IREM Asset & Property Management Symposium to be held March 18 in New York City
New York, New York (February 13, 2015) – The Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), an international community of real estate managers dedicated to ethical business practices, maximizing the value of investment real estate, and promoting superior management through education and information sharing, has announced it's 5th annual event to be held on March 18th, 2015 in New York City. The IREM Asset and Property Management Symposium will be a full day premium event featuring more than 30 prominent speakers from a broad cross section of the industry. The conference is being organized by GreenPearl Events.
The IREM Asset & Property Management Symposium will be held from 8:00am to 5:00pm at the New York Academy of Sciences at the World Trade Center in New York.
The conference will focus on several critical areas impacting the real estate industry, including:
- 2 Keynotes & 6 panels of leading commentary on challenges & opportunities in:
- Tower in the Sky: The Interplay of Office Marketing, Leasing & Tenant Demographics
- Morning Keynote: Creating a Sustainable Civic Footprint
- The Devil’s in the Details: The Cutting Edge of Maintenance & Operational Best Practices
- The Urgency of Preparedness: Natural Disaster & Risk Management
- The Sustainable City: Evolving Technology and Best Practices
- The 20K Foot View: The Art of Portfolio Management
- Top Property Managers: Property Management Power Panel
- Afternoon Keynote: Resilience In Urban Planning & Development
- An inside look into what’s top of mind both from a broad range of perspectives, from institutional players to mid-size firms and smaller owners.
- An in-depth look at the big changes and new opportunities being created by both new technologies and shifting management strategies.
- A top level look from some of the most experienced asset & property managers on case studies from the past year and changes coming in 2015.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Stacey Cumberbatch, Commissioner, NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services - Creating a Sustainable Civic Footprint
- Jonathan Rose, President, Jonathan Rose Companies - Resilience In Urban Planning & Development
- Michael Aisner, Portfolio Property Manager, RXR Realty
- David Amsterdam, Vice President – Leasing, SL Green
- Kristin Barbato, Vice President – Customer Energy Solutions, New York Power Authority
- Michelle Berliner, Vice President, Brookfield
- Christopher Cayten, Managing Director, CodeGreen Solutions
- Nathan Collier, Principal & Chairman, Collier Companies
- Andrew Cooke, Vice President – Property Management, Hines
- Richard Doetsch, Chief Executive Officer, C&C Apartment Management
- Kevin Daly, Vice President – Commercial Leasing, Rudin Management
- Nick Gaudiosi, Vice President – Security, Morgan Stanley
- Mitchell Gelberg, Managing Director – Property Management, Rose Associates
- Christine Harada, Associate Administrator, General Services Administration
- Patrick Healey, Vice President – Head of Real Estate, Zurich
- Jason Kalish, Senior Counsel, CompassRock
- Lesley Lisser, Director & Senior Asset Manager, Invesco
- David McBride, Vice President – Leasing, Brookfield
- Carly Miller, Vice President, Prudential
- Angela Pinsky, SVP – Management Services & Government Affairs, REBNY
- Patricia Revellese, Property Manager, SL Green
- André Rochette, Founding President & CEO, Ecosystem
- Nick Romito, Founder & CEO, VTS, Inc.
- Marwan Saidi, Manager – Property Systems, RFR Realty
- Scott Sidman, Senior Vice President, Building Engines
- Lisa Speltz, Head – Net Lease Asset Management, Angelo, Gordon, & Co.
- Nicholas Stolatis, Senior Director – Global Sustainability, TIAA-CREF
- Ira Tannebaum, Director – Public/Private Initiatives, NYC Office of Emergency Management
- Brandon Weber, Founder & CEO, Hightower
The forum pairs an in-depth learning experience with substantial networking opportunities. Attendees will have the opportunity to develop connections with hundreds of the top investors, owners, developers, financiers and other dealmakers in the field during the course of four separate networking sessions.
To register and view the full list of speakers and event agenda, please visit http://iremams.com/2015-overview.
IREM is an international community of real estate managers dedicated to ethical business practices, maximizing the value of investment real estate, and promoting superior management through education and information sharing. An affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®, IREM is the home for all industry professionals connected to real estate management – and the only organization serving both the multi-family and commercial sectors.
We believe that good management matters, and that well-managed properties pay dividends in terms of value and in the quality of life for residents, tenants and customers. We believe in professional ethics. We believe in the power of knowledge and the importance of sharing it.
IREM offers a variety of membership types for professionals of every experience level, from on-site managers to high-level executives. Our credentials, earned by meeting high standards of education, experience, and ethical business practices, include: CPM, ARM, ACoM, and AMO.
Since 1933, IREM has set the standard for best practices in real estate management. Today, IREM membership includes 19,000 individual and 550 corporate members. To learn more about IREM, call (800) 837-0706, ext. 4650 (outside the U.S. call (312) 329-6000), or visit www.irem.org.
Headquartered in New York City’s “Silicon Alley,” GreenPearl Events produces thought-leadership conferences in Commercial Real Estate, Retail and Finance across the United States. GreenPearl works closely with partners to create “private label” events that put partners first and provide massive business development opportunities and public relations. The company was co-founded by Ryan Slack, Mark Schacknies and Nima Negahban. Slack, a successful entrepreneur and marketer who co-founded PropertyShark and led it for its first four years of business as the CEO before its eventual sale to Yardi, leads GreenPearl Events as its CEO. For more information on GreenPearl, please visit www.greenpearl.com.