Industrial sale, State Bar office leases highlight NAI Horizon deals
PHOENIX, ARIZONA (Nov. 13, 2017) – The sale of a Phoenix industrial property and two long-term leases at the State Bar of Arizona building highlight transactions closed recently by NAI Horizon professionals.
- Jeff Adams negotiated the sale of a 21,400 SF industrial property, representing the buyer, Thronson Enterprises, LLC, for $1.772 million. The property is located at 3324 E. Atlanta Ave., Phoenix, AZ. The seller, 213 Leasing, LLC, represented itself.
- Tom Bean, CCIM and Stan Matzinger negotiated the sale of a 7207 SF office property, representing the seller, Cedar Group, LLC, for $775,000. The property is located at 1310 N. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ. Kyle Seeger with JLL represented the buyer, TNR Realty, LLC.
- Sharon Reeves negotiated the sale of a 3,200 SF retail property, representing the seller, GPVG, Inc., for $540,000. The property is located at 10820 N. 71st Pl., Scottsdale, AZ. Mark Phillips with Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort represented the buyer, Karen Thompson Designs, LLC.
- Tom Bean, CCIM and Stan Matzinger negotiated the sale of a 2,956 SF office property, representing the seller, Durkees and Company, LLC, for $457,000. The property is located at 1125 Grand Ave., Phoenix, AZ. Wendy Mattern with Keller Williams Commercial, KWRP represented the buyer, Thomas R. Pomeroy and Maria Pomeroy.
- Tyler Smith, Troy Giammarco negotiated the sale of a 4,238 SF office property, representing the seller, BHH V, LLC, for $400,000. The property is located at 8801 W. Union Hills Dr., Peoria, AZ. Monica Kane with United Real Estate Success represented the buyer, Byron D. and Yvonne J. Short.
- Sharon Reeves negotiated the sale of a 1,527 SF office property, representing the seller, Perna Properties, LLC, for $300,000. The property is located at 8151 E. Indian Bend Rd., Scottsdale, AZ.
- Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek, Gabe Ortega and Patrick Anthon represented the tenant, PF South Mountain, LLC and the landlord, Vahik Sahakian & Sons, LLC, in a 240-month retail lease for 20,350 SF at 2456 E. Baseline Rd., Phoenix, AZ.
- Chris Gerow, Shelby Tworek, Gabe Ortega and Patrick Anthon represented the tenant, JEG-FIT Bell & Reems Rd, LLC in a 120-month retail lease for 27,059 SF at 15569 West Bell Rd., Surprise, AZ. Brian Gast with Velocity Retail Group represented the landlord, 15601 Bell Road, LLC.
- Laurel Lewis and Tom Bean, CCIM represented the landlord, State Bar of Arizona and the tenant, Arizona Foundation for Legal Services and Education in a 10-year office lease for 4,962 SF at 4201 N. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ.
- Tyler Smith represented the landlord, Pacifica Palm Valley Center, L.P. in a 64-month office lease for 3,879 SF at 1626 N. Litchfield Rd., Goodyear, AZ. Tim Whittemore represented the tenant, First American Title Insurance Company.
- Tyler Smith represented the landlord, Sunrise Holdings, LLC in a 64-month office lease for 4,000 SF at 14823 W. Bell Rd., Surprise, AZ. Mark Anderson with My Home Group Real Estate, LLC represented the tenant, Driggs Title Agency.
- Laurel Lewis and Tom Bean, CCIM represented the landlord, State Bar of Arizona, in a 63-month office lease for 2,878 SF at 4201 N. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ. Jack Stone with JMS Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant, Weight Watchers of Arizona, Inc.
- Matt Harper represented the tenant, SRX, LLC in a 75-month retail lease for 2,492 SF at 9380 W. Westgate Blvd., Glendale, AZ. Jeff Teetsel with Development Manager represented the landlord, The New Westgate, LLC.
- Tom Bean, CCIM represented the tenant, LyfeBeast in a 38-month office lease for 3,200 SF at 7400 E. McCormick Parkway, Scottsdale, AZ. Jonathan Leaman with The Mitchell Group/My Home Group represented the landlord, H&S International.
- Tyler Smith represented the tenant, Ottawa University and the landlord, Sunrise Holdings, LLC, in a 62-month office lease for 3,687 SF at 14823 W. Bell Rd.
- Laurel Lewis represented the tenant, Horizon Home Health Care, in a 40-month office lease renewal for 2,633 SF at 7500 N. Dreamy Draw Dr., Phoenix, AZ.
- Tyler Smith represented the landlord, WAM Surprise Limited Partnership, in a 63-month office lease for 1,600 SF at 12691 W. Smokey Dr., Surprise, AZ. Aaron Kuhl with Medical Office Brokers represented the tenant, Rise Orthopedic and Sports Physical Therapy, LLC.
- Matt Harper represented the tenant, Bill’s Custom Frames, LLC, in a 63-month industrial lease for 1,650 SF at 1711 W. University Dr., Tempe, AZ. St John/Scott/Moroney with Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Gateway PBP UNI I, LLC.
- Rick Foss represented the landlord, Friedman Anthem, LLC in a 38-month industrial lease for 3,400 SF at 42302 N. Vision Way, Phoenix, AZ. Arnold Hickey with Re/Max Professionals represented the tenant, DeZaio Productions, Inc.
- Laurel Lewis represented the landlord, Damfro, LLC in a 12-month office lease for 2,733 SF at 840 E. McKellips, Mesa, AZ. Luke Walker with CBRE represented the tenant, B + T Group.
- Matt Harper represented the tenant, Right Ride, LLC in a 36-month office lease for 1,123 SF at 4480 W. Peoria Ave., Glendale, AZ. Greg Marek with Cobe Real Estate represented the landlord, Guglielmo Family Limited Partnership.
- Matt Harper represented the landlord, Robert and Arlene Thatcher, in a 13-month retail lease for 1,550 SF at 4740 W. Glendale Ave., Glendale, AZ.
- Matt Harper represented the landlord, Puchhi, Inc. in an 11-month retail lease for 1,240 SF at 9501 W. Peoria Ave., Peoria, AZ
About NAI Horizon
Exceptional global commercial real estate solutions begin with local market leadership and expertise. Established in 1992, NAI Horizon is a full-service commercial real estate company serving Arizona with offices located in Phoenix and Tucson. NAI Horizon is passionate about the commercial real estate business, providing Brokerage and Property Management Services for local, national and international clients. NAI Horizon is a member of the NAI Global commercial real estate network providing real estate solutions to 400 offices worldwide. For more information visit www.naihorizon.com.
About NAI Global
NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global professionals achieve extraordinary results for clients locally and globally through creativity, collaboration and the consistent delivery of exceptional knowledge and service that only market-leading firms can provide.
NAI Global provides a full range of corporate real estate services, including brokerage and leasing, property and facilities management, real estate investment and capital market services, due diligence, global supply chain and logistics consulting and related advisory services.
To learn more visit: www.naiglobal.com.