The brochure is now available for IMN's 3rd Annual Real Estate CFO Forum (West) taking place May 4-5 at The Park Hyatt Aviara in Carlsbad, CA. Reserve your place today to meet with top local and national Real Estate Chief Financial Officers, Treasurers, Controllers and Accounting officers and hear from some of the best performing Real Estate professionals on their best practices.
VIEW BROCHURE HERE
As a The News Funnel subscriber, take advantage of a 10% discount. Reference code: TNF
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Scott Berg, Executive Director, MORGAN STANLEY
- Patrick Tully, Chief Financial Officer, CLARION PARTNERS
- Joe Pearson, Senior Vice President, JBG COMPANIES
- Glenn Mueller, Real Estate Investment Strategist, DIVIDEND CAPITAL
- Susan Kreusch, Chief Financial Officer, MCFARLANE PARTNERS
- Theresa Jones, Senior Managing Director, HACKMAN CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Marc Jason, Chief Financial Officer, LARAMAR GROUP
- Michael O'Malley, President, PENNYBACKER CAPITAL, LLC
- Jeff Zuckerman, Regional CFO, ALLIANCE RESIDENTIAL
- Jerome Fink, Managing Partner, THE BASCOM GROUP, LLC
- Stephanie Matz, Director of Operations, CARVAL INVESTORS
- Elisa Adam, Chief Financial Officer, MILLER GLOBAL PROPERTIES, LLC
- Todd Sakow, CFO, CARTER VALIDUS
- Jennifer McClean, Chief Financial Officer, GFI CAPITAL RESOURCES GROUP, INC
View Agenda Topics Here
Dont forget to use code TNF for the best available rate!
Click Here to Register Online or contact Andy Melvin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 901-0542
Speaking & Exhibiting at The Real Estate CFO Forum:
Contact Thierry Dongala at email@example.com or 212-224-3207 if you're interested in speaking on the program.
Contact Todd Rosenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-901-0552 to learn about available sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities.
Chief Financial Officers, Treasurers, Controllers may qualify for complimentary attendance. Contact Sahadev Shirvathy at email@example.com or 212-224-3521 for more information.
We look forward to hosting you this May!
The Real Estate CFO Forum Team