Press Release brought to you by HFF

HFF represents Menlo Equities in office acquisition in Austin, Texas

08/22/2016

DALLAS, TX – August 22, 2016 – Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. (HFF) announced today that it has closed the sale of Champion Office Park, a recently-completed, Class AA office park totaling 221,136 square feet in Austin, Texas.

HFF marketed the property on behalf of the seller, Endeavor Real Estate Group and Granite Properties, Inc., and procured the buyer, Menlo Equities, who acquired the fully leased property for its recently-launched fund, Menlo Equities Absolute Return Fund.  This is the first acquisition in Austin for the $450 million, open-end evergreen fund, which is actively seeking to invest in similar stabilized assets leased long term to investment-grade-rated tenants. 

Completed in 2016, the LEED Gold certified Champion Office Park consists of two office buildings designed by world-renowned architectural firm, Overland Partners.  The office development features floor-to-ceiling glass, limestone facades, a vine-clad parking garage and a tree-lined pedestrian plaza.  Indeed, Inc. occupies 90 percent of the space with the remaining 10 percent leased to Jobs2Careers.  Champion Office Park is located at 6433 Champion Grandview Way on a 28-acre, cliff side site overlooking Bull Creek and the Edwards Aquifer nature reserves in the Loop 360 Corridor of northwest Austin.  This location, at the intersection of Capital of Texas Highway (Loop 360) and FM 2222, provides easy access to Austin’s major roadways, including MoPac Expressway, US Highway 183, Bees Cave Road, Highway 71 and RM 620.  Additionally, the property is close to numerous technology companies such as Apple, Google, IBM and Oracle that reside in Northwest Austin and the Loop 360 market.

About Endeavor 
Founded in 1999, Endeavor Real Estate Group, Ltd. is a full-service commercial real estate company headquartered in Austin, Texas.  From developing Austin’s largest outdoor shopping center to owning and managing high-rise office buildings in downtown Austin, Endeavor creates value through the management, leasing, development and acquisition of mixed-use, retail, office and industrial properties.  Since its inception in 1999, Endeavor has developed and/or acquired 12.6 million square feet of commercial real estate.  For more, information, please visit www.endeavor-re.com.

About Menlo Equities
Founded in 1994 by Henry Bullock and Rick Holmstrom and headquartered in Palo Alto, California, Menlo Equities is a vertically integrated commercial real estate company engaged in the acquisition, development and operation of properties in select technology markets in the western United States.  Since its founding, Menlo Equities has acquired or developed approximately $5 billion in assets comprising more than 100 separate transactions. Menlo continues to be an active buyer and is seeking additional acquisition opportunities for its Absolute Return Fund, with a focus on extremely well located, Class A office properties, NNN-leased to credit tenancy. www.menloequities.com.

About HFF
HFF and HFFS (HFF Securities L.P.) are owned by HFF, Inc. (NYSE: HF).  HFF operates out of 23 offices nationwide and is a leading provider of commercial real estate and capital markets services to the U.S. commercial real estate industry. HFF together with its affiliate HFFS offer clients a fully integrated national capital markets platform including debt placement, investment sales, equity placement, advisory services, loan sales and commercial loan servicing.  For more information please visit hfflp.com or follow HFF on Twitter @HFF.

 

Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, L.P. acting by and through Holliday GP Corp, a Texas licensed real estate broker.   

Source

HFF

Want more news about HFF? Click here