The Goldstein Group Reports Significant Transaction Activity
PARAMUS, NJ. (FEBRUARY 2012) – The Goldstein Group recently completed numerous retail transactions throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. The leading provider of retail brokerage services in New Jersey reported strong results as the New Jersey retail market continues to improve in leasing of store space. Such retailers as Entenmann’s, Enterprise Car Rental, Pet Valu, Pearl Art, Hollywood Tans, Cici’s Family Pizza, and Verizon all opened new locations in prime markets.
“Our clients recognize The Goldstein Group’s in-depth retail market expertise in New Jersey, strong negotiating experience and its results-driven culture that has provided real bottomline value for them,” states Chuck Lanyard, President of The Goldstein Group. “We are delighted with the recent results and success our firm has enjoyed in this unpredictable retail market.”
Highlights of The Goldstein Group’s recent transactions in New Jersey include the following deals:
· Verizon – On behalf of the property owner, The Goldstein Group consummated a 2,816 sf transaction with the leading communications services provider at South Brunswick Square in South Brunswick. Vice President Lew Finkelstein and Matthew Flath of The Goldstein Group were responsible for the transaction.
· Entenmann’s – The Goldstein Group completed three transactions with the bakery operations. The new stores are located in Carlstadt Gardens in Carlstadt; 80 Industrial Road in Lodi; and 101 Riverview Drive in Wayne. Chuck Lanyard, President, Lew Finkelstein, Vice President, and CJ Huter of The Goldstein Group were responsible for these transactions.
· H&R Block – On behalf of H&R Block, The Goldstein Group completed a 1,500 sf transaction for the income tax services firm at Main Plaza, 118 E. Main Street in Ramsey. Vice Presidents Curtis Nassau and Florian Suserman of The Goldstein Group were responsible for the deal.
· Pearl Art–The Goldstein Group represented the property owner in this 9,500 sf transaction on Route 17 in Paramus. Ryan Glastein of The Goldstein Group completed the deal.
· Cici’s Family Pizza–The Goldstein Group leased 4,400 sf to the pizza restaurant at Lanes Mill Marketplace in Howell, representing both the retailer and property owner. Mark Handwerker of The Goldstein Group was responsible for the transaction.
· Enterprise Car Rental – Representing both the leading rental car company and the property owner, The Goldstein Group leased 2,100 sf at Level 10 Plaza in Hardyston. Anthony Rivera of The Goldstein Group was responsible for the transaction.
· Pet Valu – Opening a new store at Boulder Run Shopping Center in Wyckoff, The Goldstein Group closed a deal for the pet retailer of 2,720 sf. Principle Neil Goldstein of The Goldstein Group represented Pet Valu.
· Hollywood Tans – The Goldstein Group represented both the retailer and property owner in a 2,100 sf deal at Level 10 Plaza in Hardyston. Anthony Rivera of The Goldstein Group was responsible for the transaction.
· Natasha’s Deli – The Goldstein Group represented the property owner and tenant in this 2,000 sf transaction at 10 Commerce Court in Newark. Vice President Lew Finkelstein and Anthony Rivera of The Goldstein Group were responsible for this deal.
· Advantage Learning Centers – Representing Advantage Learning Centers, The Goldstein Group closed a 2,500 sf deal at East Main Street in Flemington, NJ. Vice President Florian Suserman of The Goldstein Group was responsible for this transaction.
· Spoon Me Yogurt – Representing the property owner and tenant, The Goldstein Group leased 1,700 sf to Spoon Me Yogurt at 216 Old Tappan Road in Old Tappan. Vice President Curtis Nassau and Jesse Finkelstein of The Goldstein Group were responsible for the transaction.
· Pups & Play – On behalf of Pups & Play, The Goldstein Group leased 3,500 sf to the retailer at 42 Okner Parkway in Livingston. Vice Presidents Florian Suserman and Curtis Nassau of The Goldstein Group were responsible for the deal. The Goldstein Group represented both the landlord and tenant in the transaction.
“We are pleased to see the New Jersey retail real estate market continue to improve as a result of consumer confidence rising, coupled with a declining unemployment rate. More and more retail space is being leased in New Jersey and we are well-positioned with a large staff of experienced brokers and expert marketing resources to accommodate our customers’ needs,” noted Mr. Lanyard.
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and more than 50 national and regional retailers. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 60 offices nationwide.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard, president and director of brokerage services, at 201-703-9700, or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.