NJ’s Leading Retail Brokerage Adds 25 More Properties to Portfolio
PARAMUS, NJ. (JANUARY 27, 2014) – The Goldstein Group, the leading provider of retail brokerage services in New Jersey, has recently been appointed as exclusive the leasing/sale agents for 25 retail properties and development sites in New Jersey and the Lower Hudson Valley of New York.
The Goldstein Group currently has one of the largest retail leasing and sales portfolios, totaling more than 12 million sf of properties in New Jersey and the Lower Hudson Valley of New York. Retail property owners have turned to The Goldstein Group to assist in leasing and selling their vacant spaces. Several prominent owners that the company currently represents include Urstadt Biddle, Goldenberg Group, Onyx Management Group, Kaplan Organization, Wick Properties, and ARC Properties.
“With our large number of brokers dedicated to retail, The Goldstein Group delivers aggressive property marketing efforts that continue to produce significant results for our owner and investor clients,” said President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group. “Through our strong relationships and retail market expertise, we provide clients a powerful marketing resource to achieve their real estate goals.”
Highlights of The Goldstein Group’s leasing assignments include the following properties and development sites:
- Former Electronics Expo on Route 17 in Paramus, NJ, totaling 18,200 sf
- Walmart Center, a 200,000 sf center in Harrison, NJ
- K-Mart Plaza, a 204,400 sf neighborhood center in Hazlet, NJ
- Former A&P Supermarket in Garfield, NJ, totaling 52,000 sf
- Former PC Richards property in Wayne, NJ, totaling 49,300 sf
- Eatontown Plaza, a 180,000 sf center in Eatontown, NJ
- Essex Mall, a 182,000 sf shopping center in West Caldwell, NJ
- Former Kia Dealership in Wayne, NJ, totaling 15,000 sf
- New City Shopping Center, a 100,000 sf center in New City, NY
- Lanes Mill Marketplace, a 435,000 sf center in Howell, NJ
- Cranford Shopping Center, a 10,000 sf center in Cranford, NJ
- Baywick Plaza, a 157,000 sf center in Bayville, NJ
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and more than 50 national and regional retailers. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 75 offices in the United States and Canada.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard at (201) 703-9700, extension 115 or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.