Fairfield 80 Office Center – 55 Lane Road, Fairfield, NJ
PARSIPPANY, N.J. (December 3, 2014) – Michael Taylor, senior vice president, announced that Lincoln Property Company has been awarded the management and leasing assignment on behalf of American General Life Insurance Company for 55 Lane Road, a 109,000 sf. four story first class office building located directly off I-80 at exit 52 in Fairfield, NJ. Upon assuming these responsibilities, Lincoln Property Company immediately implemented an aggressive repositioning and leasing campaign for the property.
Several new improvements and upgrades have been completed, including the installation of a brand new state of the art energy efficient Carrier HVAC system for the entire building, total renovation of the fitness center that now offers new fitness equipment and two flat screen TV’s, and a complete renovation of the main lobby and common areas.
Because of the commitment by the new ownership in making these improvements we have experience a significant increase in leasing activity by signing six new leases and extending and expanding the leases of two of the existing tenants that in total represents approximately 50,000 sf. of new leasing activity. At a time when the office market continues to experience high vacancies, Fairfield 80 Office Center has gained significant momentum with the recent completion of these leases. Lincoln Property Company’s Vice Presidents Rick Genthe and Bob Lee served as in-house leasing agents on behalf of the landlord.
The new leases recently completed at 55 Lane Road include:
- The accounting firm of Cullari, Carrico, Soojian Burke is relocating from Wayne, NJ and leased 9,607 sf. on the third floor in a long term lease.
- In a related relocation International Congress of Oral Implantologists relocated at the same time as Cullari and have leased 2,861 sf. on the third floor.
- Opinion Leader Group relocated from Parsippany, New Jersey and leased 1,607 sf. on the second floor.
- Vertican Technologies, Inc. is relocating from Montville and Pine Brook, New Jersey in a consolidation of offices for their new Headquarters and has leased 12,030 sf on the second floor on a long term lease.
- Dresdner Robin, an environmental engineering firm leased 8,643 sf. and is relocating from Wayne, New Jersey,
- Vector Foiltec – leased 2,648 sf. on the first floor and was represented by Stephen D’Amato of CBRE.
- GZA Environmental recently signed a long term extension and expansion of their space on the 4th floor and now occupy a total of 8,275 sf. GZA was represented by Brian Cass, Senior Managing Director – Colliers International.
- First Evergreen Properties extended their lease for 3014 sf. also on the 4th floor, First Evergreen and was represented by Michael Staskiewitz, Senior Vice President, Lee & Associates.
“We are honored to welcome such a distinguished group of new and existing companies that will greatly complement our current tenants, Konica Minolta, PrimePay and David Landau & Associates, stated Rick Genthe. “These leases are a reflection of the ownership’s and Lincoln Property Company’s commitment to meeting the needs of prospective tenants in a timely and cost effective manner and by providing them with a state-of-the-art facility in one of the most desirable locations in the region,” Taylor concluded.
Fairfield 80 Office Center is a four story, 109,000-square-foot Class A office building located just off Exit 52 on Interstate 80. 55 Lane Road provides several new features including a new formal lobby with a dramatic, two -story atrium, ,a full service café on the first floor, a totally renovated fitness center with all new exercise equipment and a brand new Carrier energy efficient HVAC system that has just been completed, and a limited number of covered executive parking spaces. Fairfield 80 also offers a unique floor plate that allows for up to a total of twelve corner offices per floor. Fairfield 80 offers outstanding access to I-80, Routes 46,& 23 and is a few miles from Rt. 3 and the Garden State Parkway, as well as several nearby hotels, restaurants, banking facilities and the Willowbrook Mall. Newark Liberty International Airport and river crossings to New York City are just twenty five away.
About Lincoln Property Company
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most respected privately held diversified real estate services companies in the industry. The Company employs over 4,500 professionals in over 93 markets in 16 states. Lincoln Property Company is also one of the largest property and construction management firms in the country and offers a full spectrum of development, investment sales and brokerage services for third party clients as well as for its own portfolio.
For more information about the full spectrum of services that Lincoln Property Company has to offer, please contact Michael Taylor at Lincoln Property Company’s Parsippany, New Jersey offices at (973)-599-0050