EVO Real Estate Group Negotiates Ten Leases in February
NEW YORK CITY, February 26, 2015 – The brokers at EVO Real Estate Group, a member of NAI Global, stayed busy during February, concluding ten leases in several locations across Midtown and Midtown South. The transactions include:
- Elliot Klein and Jared Anderson represented 15 West 26th Street in its renewal to The Bromley Group LLC, a public relations firm, which occupies 4,200 square feet. There was no tenant broker.
- Barry Bernstein represented 242 West 38th Street in its lease of 3,400 square feet to video production company Suite Spot, LLC. Phil Amarante of Colliers International represented the tenant.
- Mr. Klein represented both the landlord and tenant in Upspring PR’s expansion at 276 Fifth Avenue. Upspring expanded from to 3,254 square feet from 1,500 square feet.
- Mr. Bernstein represented 242 West 38th Street in a lease to document management and scanning services firm Royal Imaging NY, LLC, which took 3,000 square feet. Michael Okun and Jason Birk of Coldwell Banker Commercial Alliance represented the tenant.
- Mr. Anderson and Joshua Larris represented Trillium Medical Ventures LLC, a pharmaceutical consulting firm, in its lease of 1,850 square feet at 307 Seventh Avenue. Peter Liptrot of Bernstein Real Estate represented the landlord.
- Mr. Klein and Mr. Anderson represented 15 West 26th Street in a lease of 1,750 square feet to art dealer Del Deo & Narzune, LLC. Joan Fields and Rob Fields of Synergy Realty represented the tenant.
- Mr. Bernstein represented 550 Third Avenue in CP Cafes Inc.’s retail lease of 1,600 square feet on the ground floor and basement of the building. Emilian Derguti of Commercial Spaces Group represented the tenant.
- Manny Syskrot represented Acme McCrary Corporation, an apparel firm, in its lease of 900 square feet at 241 West 37th Street. Mordechai Koppel represented the landlord in-house.
- Howard Epstein and Mr. Bernstein represented the tenant and landlord in baby apparel distributor V-Baby, LLC’s renewal of 741 square feet at 152 Madison Avenue.
- Mr. Epstein represented both tenant and landlord in wedding dress designer Kelly Faetanini’s renewal of 500 square feet at 37 West 39th Street.
“February was a cold month, but our brokers were clearly out and about,” says EVO president Dana L. Moskowitz. “The first quarter of 2015 is starting the year off on the right foot.”
About EVO Real Estate Group
EVO Real Estate Group is a privately held commercial real estate firm, with roots dating back to 1969, that serves the diverse real estate needs of a highly prestigious list of tenants, owners, large corporations and growing businesses. The firm is a member of NAI Global, the single largest, most powerful global network of owner-operated commercial real estate brokerage firms. For more information, please visit www.evo-re.com.