DMR Architects Provides Rebuilding Services Following Hurricane Sandy
DMR Architects, a leading full-service architectural firm dedicated to progressive, innovative, sustainable and high-quality design, is committed to rebuilding communities in the wake of Hurricane Sandy’s damaging effects.
In the spirit of DMR Architects’ commitment to redeveloping and revitalizing communities, following the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, DMR can provide the following services toward rebuilding and restoration efforts:
- Architectural design and engineering services for municipal buildings, emergency operations centers, municipal courts, schools or residential units.
- Assessment and development of swing space strategies while renovation/reconstruction progresses.
- Coordination with State Agencies.
- Estimation of project costs.
- Assessment of damage for insurance companies, for both public and private entities.
- Architectural and engineering services for capital improvement projects, such as window and roof replacements.
- Efficient and cost effective solutions to renovate damaged properties.
- Replacement of outdated systems with more energy-efficient solutions.
- Technical assistance to property owners.
Located in Hasbrouck Heights, N.J., DMR Architects celebrates its 21st year serving a diverse client base through New Jersey, New York and across international borders. DMR’s impressive portfolio includes hundreds of projects within the education, healthcare, residential, mixed-use, public and commercial sectors. For more information, please visit www.dmrarchitects.com.