Disrupt CRE Presented By IdeaPaint is Coming to Chicago
Chicago – January , 2015 – DisruptCRE, a first-of-its-kind event designed with the intention of connecting disruptive technological solutions with capital and commercial real estate professionals, will be coming to Chicago on January 29. The conference will take place from 12:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Willis Tower SkyDeck (99th floor)
During the last few years, the commercial real estate technology sector has raised more than $750 million, proving it to be an up-and-coming space that is primed for new investment. Given that commercial real estate is one of the largest investment/asset classes in the United States, there will only be room for more growth in terms of technological improvements and innovations. The goal of DisruptCRE is to serve as a catalyst for the change in the commercial real estate industry by helping to merge the built environment with technological innovation. The event’s presenters, made up of the thought leaders who are part of the movement that is facilitating this change in the industry, will explore in detail about how technology is changing the future of developing, managing, buying, selling and financing commercial properties. Some of the leading companies in the field that will be participating will include PivotDesk, Hightower, LiquidSpace and VTS (View The Space), to name a few.
The conference will be made up of six panel discussions, which will cover a number of topics, including: crowdfunding, the evolution of the modern office space, productivity assets for property management as well as a “Meet the Disruptors” panel highlighting some of the biggest players currently in the space. The list of the distinguished speakers at the event will include:
- Kevin Guy, CEO, Real Liquidity
- Douglas Ellenoff, partner, Ellenoff Grossman & Schole LLP
- William Skelley, founder and CEO, iFunding
- Gene Barash, vice president of business development, Realty Mogul Co.
- Zurich Esposito, executive vice preseident, AIA Chicago
- John Stephans, president, IdeaPaint
- Carlos Martinez, AIA global design director, principal – Gensler
- Brandon Weber, founder and CEO, Hightower
- Christian Domin, managing director, GlenStar Properties
- Melissa Rubensetein, senior vice president, JLL
- Duke Long, owner, The Duke Long Company
- Mark Gilbreath, CEO and founder, LiquidSpace
- Craig Hancock, president, RealMassive
- Elie Finegold, senior vice president, Global Innovation and Business Intelligence – CBRE
- Matt Weirich, founder, RealLync
- Matthew Chapdelaine, founder, CommercialConnected
Tickets to the event are available at a pre-door special for $65 and $85 starting 1/8/15. To register, or learn more information on the event and to view the full agenda, please visit http://disruptcre.com/chicago/
DisruptCRE is a first-of-its-kind commercial real estate / technology event designed to connect disruptive ideas with capital and commercial real estate professionals. It’s these innovators and professionals who are disrupting the status quo by bringing the new ideas to market. Our goal is to be a catalyst of change by merging the built environment with technological innovation.