Disrupt CRE is Coming to Boston
Boston – September 26, 2014 – DisruptCRE, a first-of-its-kind event designed with the intention of connecting disruptive technological solutions with capital and commercial real estate professionals, will be coming to Boston on October 16. The conference will take place from 1:00 to 7:00 p.m. at District Hall.
During the last few years, the commercial real estate technology industry has raised more than $743 million, proving it to be an up-and-coming sector primed for new investment. Given that commercial real estate is one of the largest investment/asset classes in the United States, there will only be room for more growth in terms of technological improvements and innovations. In an effort to raise awareness of this trend, DisruptCRE is bringing together some of the premier companies and thought leaders in the commercial real estate technology industry to provide an optimal learning and networking experience for attendees. Some of the leading companies in the field that will be participating the event will include PivotDesk, RealNex, CompStak, Fundrise, Real Liquidity and Roomzilla, to name a few.
The conference will be made up of four panel discussions, which will cover a number of topics, including: an introduction to some of the technologies currently altering the commercial real estate industry, the newest innovations in building systems, reworking commercial space and crowdfunding. The list of distinguished speakers at the event will include:
- Duke Long, owner and broker, The Duke Long Agency
- Michael Mandel, cofounder and CEO, CompStak
- Elie Finegold, senior vice president – Global Innovation and Business Intelligence, CBRE
- Alex Newmann, vice president of sales, PivotDesk
- Grey Lee, executive director, USGBC MA
- Suzanne Robinson, director of sustainability, Vanderweil Engineers
- Dr. Kurt Roth, director of building efficiency, Fraunhofer USA Center of Sustainable Energy
- Barbara Batshalom, executive director, Sustainable Performance Institute
- Phil Hammond, director of graduate programs at Wentworth Institute of Technology
- Michael Gresty, cofounder and CEO, Rifiniti
- Stas Gayshan, cofounder and CEO, CIC Boston
- John Stephans, president, IdeaPaint
- Kevin Guy, CEO, Real Liquidity
- Bonnie Burgett, cofounder, Sourced Capital
- Charles Steelman, real estate, Fundrise
Tickets to the vent are available at a pre-door special for $85.00 or at the door for $105.00. To register, or learn more information on the event and view the full agenda, please visit http://www.disruptcre.com/ - section-5.
DisruptCRE is a first-of-its-kind commercial real estate / technology event designed to connect disruptive ideas with capital and commercial real estate professionals. It’s these innovators and professionals who are disrupting the status quo by bringing the new ideas to market. Our goal is to be a catalyst of change by merging the built environment with technological innovation.