Denholtz Associates Signs 69 Deals in N.J. During Fourth Quarter of 2011 of Over 289,092 SF
DENHOLTZ ASSOCIATES SIGNS 69 DEALS IN NEW JERSEY DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2011 TOTALING 289,092 SQUARE FEET
Denholtz Associates, a New Jersey-based real estate development company, is pleased to announce the completion of 69 lease transactions totaling 289,092 square feet throughout its New Jersey portfolio during the fourth quarter of 2011. Portfolio-wide, Denholtz completed 103 deals totaling 454,400 square feet during the fourth quarter.
“We closed 2011 on a positive note with the signing of several sizeable transactions with high-quality tenants,” said Stephen Cassidy, President of Denholtz Associates. “The number of expansion/extension agreements shows that companies are increasingly willing to take on additional space. We continue to be optimistic about the market in 2012.”
Significant transactions in New Jersey include:
· DML Motors Inc t/a Bridgewater Volvo, the largest Volvo sales and service group in North America, signed a new lease for 18,000 square feet at the Bridgewater Industrial Complex in Bridgewater, N.J. DML Motors was represented by Len Nauer of Nauer Realty Corporation and Denholtz was represented by David Zimmel of Zimmel Associates.
· Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC, a provider of insurance to middle market companies,signed a long term extension totaling 16,470 square feet at 1 Executive Drive in Somerset, N.J. Marc Rosenberg of Cushman & Wakefield represented the company, while Denholtz was represented by Steven Geltzeiler of Denholtz Associates.
· Bauer Publishing signed a long-term extension for 13,559 square feet at 270 Sylvan Avenue in Englewood Cliffs, N.J. H. Bauer Publishing is the largest privately owned publisher in Europe. Curtis Foster of Cushman & wakefield represented the tenant and Denholtz Associates represented the landlord.
· Sofradir EC, Inc. a member of Groupe Sofradir, one of the world’s leading infrared imaging technology companies, signed an expansion/extension for 13,411 square feet at the Fairfield Business Center in Fairfield, N.J. Both Sofradir and Denholtz were represented by Stephen Olefson of Denholtz Associates.
· IQ Dental Supply recently signed an expansion/extension for 12,800 square feet at the Fairfield Business Center in Fairfield, N.J. Stephen Olefson of Denholtz Associates represented both parties.
· Wholesale supplier Sigma Impex signed a 9,800-square-foot extension at 140 W. Ethel Road in Piscataway, N.J. In 2010, Sigma Impex launched an online knives store in the United States. Both Sigma Impex and Denholtz Associates were represented by Bernard Zimmel of Zimmel Associates.
· Dax Technologies Corporation, which provides software products, software development consulting and support services for communications service providers, signed an extension totaling 7,150 square feet at Metropark South in Matawan, N.J. Steven Geltzeiler of Denholtz Associates represented both parties.
About Denholtz Associates
Denholtz Associates is a privately held development, investment and management company active in office, industrial, flex and retail real estate. Headquartered in Matawan, N.J., Denholtz Associates maintains offices in Atlanta, Chicago and throughout Florida and New Jersey. The Company currently owns and manages a national portfolio of over five million square feet of commercial real estate. For more information on Denholtz Associates, visit www.denholtzassociates.com or contact Michael Beckerman, president of Beckerman, at (201) 465-8000.