Denholtz Associates Reports Strong Leasing Activity in N.J. During Third Quarter of 2011
DENHOLTZ ASSOCIATES REPORTS STRONG LEASING ACTIVITY THROUGHOUT NEW JERSEY PORTFOLIO DURING THIRD QUARTER OF 2011
Denholtz Associates, a New Jersey-based real estate development company, is pleased to announce the completion of 76 commercial lease transactions in New Jersey – totaling approximately 341,000 square feet – during the third quarter of 2011.
The company’s third quarter leasing activity follows strong first and second quarters, with 71 commercial lease transactions, totaling approximately 250,700 square feet, in the first quarter, and 68 transactions totaling approximately 266,700 square feet in the second quarter.
“Once again, we have been able to secure additional lease extensions at a number of our facilities and add several new tenants, resulting in our strongest quarterly performance this year,” said Stephen Cassidy, President of Denholtz Associates. “At Denholtz, we are focused on facilitating deals that are advantageous to all parties involved, and our success in the third quarter is a testament to our tenant-focused approach.”
Kristine B. Hurlbut, Senior Vice President of Leasing, added, “The quality of our portfolio has enabled us to attract new tenants, as well as retain existing tenants, and we anticipate this impressive leasing activity will continue through the fourth quarter.”
Highlights of Denholtz’s third quarter New Jersey leasing activity include:
· INDECS Corporation, a third-party administration firm,recently signed an extension for 13,098 square feet at 1099 Wall Street West in Lyndhurst, N.J.
· CNB Technology USA, Inc. recently signed a long-term lease for 11,500 square feet at Fairfield Business Center in Fairfield, N.J. The company manufactures different types of cameras including special cameras for medical applications.
· Online Resources Corporation recently signed a long-term extension for 14,000 square feet at 900 Lanidex Plaza in Parsippany, N.J. The company is the largest financial technology provider dedicated to the online channel.
· JK Athletic Center LLCrecently signed a long-term lease for 19,200 square feet at 10 Alvin Court in East Brunswick, N.J.
· American Jewelry Supply, Inc. (AJS) recently signed a long-term extension for 10,000 square feet at the Edgeboro Corporate Center in East Brunswick, N.J. Leading toy company Y&W International Inc. also recently signed a long-term extension for 10,000 square feet at the same site.
About Denholtz Associates
Denholtz Associates is a privately held development, investment and management company active in office, industrial, flex and retail real estate. Headquartered in Matawan, N.J., Denholtz Associates maintains offices in Atlanta, Chicago and throughout Florida and New Jersey. The Company currently owns and manages a national portfolio of over five million square feet of commercial real estate. For more information on Denholtz Associates, visit www.denholtzassociates.com or contact Michael Beckerman, president of Beckerman, at (201) 465-8000.