Denholtz Associates Completes Over 266,000 SF of Leasing Activity in N.J. in Second Quarter of 2011
DENHOLTZ ASSOCIATES COMPLETES MORE THAN 266,000 SF OF LEASING ACTIVITY THROUGHOUT NEW JERSEY PORTFOLIO DURING SECOND QUARTER OF 2011
Denholtz Associates, a New Jersey-based real estate development company, is pleased to announce the completion of 68 commercial lease transactions in New Jersey – totaling approximately 266,700 square feet – during the second quarter of 2011.
The company’s second quarter leasing activity follows a strong first quarter, during which Denholtz completed 71 commercial lease transactions, totaling approximately 250,743 square feet, throughout its New Jersey portfolio,
“We are pleased with the continued activity in our New Jersey portfolio, particularly with regard to the number of extensions we have been able to secure,” said Stephen Cassidy, President of Denholtz Associates. “We strive to provide our tenants with the best possible service and property resources to enable them to achieve their business goals, and our rate of renewals reflects that commitment.”
Kristine B. Hurlbut, Senior Vice President of Leasing, added, “We anticipate this level of activity to stay on course for the remainder of the year and expect to sign additional renewals, extensions and expansions as well as bring on new tenants.”
Highlights of Denholtz’s second quarter New Jersey leasing activity include:
· Several lease transactions at Piscataway Corporate Center on Ethel Road in Piscataway, including a three-year extension for 20,300 square feet with Advance Telecom Resources; a five-year extension for 12,410 square feet with BCC (USA) Inc.; and a new lease for 19,358 square feet with Zhong Ya Chemical (USA) Ltd.
· Century Packaging, Inc. signed a five-year extension for 20,000 square feet at the Edgeboro Corporate Center in East Brunswick. The firm specializes in custom folding cartons design and folding cartons manufacturing for a variety of markets.
· Next Level Hockey signed a five-year lease for 15,000 square feet at 1 Kimberly Road, East Brunswick. Next Level is a hockey school that uses synthetic ice rinks.
· American Computer Resources (AMCOR) signed an extension for 17,686 square feet at the Fairfield Business Center in Fairfield. AMCOR provides depot repair, spare parts, inventory, asset and logistics management services for domestic and international customers.
· Kramer Industries, Inc. signed an expansion and five-year extension for 11,200 square feet at 140 Ethel Road West, Piscataway. Kramer offers media, compounds, repair services, advice and a full line of barrel finishing, blasting, vibratory finishing, centrifugal water/solids separating and parts separating equipment.
· Four new leases, for a total of 20,000 square feet, at Fairfield Industrial Campus in Fairfield, including new long-term leases with Consumer Product Testing Company and Fitness Frequency, and long-term extensions with Atlantic Envelope Company and Wilcox-Slidders.
About Denholtz Associates
Denholtz Associates is a privately held development, investment and management company active in office, industrial, flex and retail real estate. Headquartered in Matawan, N.J., Denholtz Associates maintains offices in Atlanta, Chicago and throughout Florida and New Jersey. The Company currently owns and manages a national portfolio of over five million square feet of commercial real estate. For more information on Denholtz Associates, visit www.denholtzassociates.com or contact Michael Beckerman, president of Beckerman, at (201) 465-8000.