CREtech Selects Austin Host Committee For Its Inaugural Real Estate Tech Conference In The City
CREtech Comes To Austin, Texas on April 22 and 23rd for Its First Event of 2020
New York, NY (February 19, 2020) —CREtech (cretech.com), the leading global conference and research company devoted to innovation in the Built World, has announced the selection of its Austin Host Committee. Comprised of leaders in the world of real estate and tech based in the Austin, Texas area, the Host Committee assists CREtech with content, events and networking opportunities to help engage the local community surrounding their upcoming Austin conference on April 22-23.
The CREtech Austin Host Committee includes:
- Mike Barber, Partner/CPA, BKM Sowan Horan
- Trey Tubbs, Sr. Global Director - Digital Strategy and Transformation, CBRE
- Kyle Waldrep, Founder & CEO, Dottid
- Tony Cardona, Real Estate Portfolio Manager, ERS of Texas
- Ryan Cox, Principal, Founders Grove Capital
- Carla Clements, Marketing Events Team Leader, Juniper Square
- Elie Finegold, Venture Advisor/EIR, MetaProp NYC
- Kevin Shtofman, COO, NavigatorCRE
- Will Mitchell, CEO, Rabbet
- Ryan Turner, President & CEO, RefineRE
- Vijay Mehra, CEO, REthink CRM
- Matt Reibling, Founder & CEO, Techsyn, LLC
- Marissa Limsiaco, President & Co-Founder, Tenavox
Over 1,500 professionals from around the world are expected to attend this extraordinary two-day event. Attendees will get to explore the next frontier in Built World tech while networking and learning from the brightest minds in the business. CREtech’s conferences are proven to deliver outstanding ROI for technology companies, VC’s, landlords/developers, asset managers, brokers and professionals servicing the commercial real estate industry.
To purchase Earlybird tickets for CREtech Austin, click here.
CREtech is the premier global events, research and thought leadership organization devoted to innovation in the Built World. Our mission at CREtech is to connect the real estate and tech sectors by producing the largest must-attend industry conferences in the U.S. and London and publishing exclusive research that spotlights emerging trends.