CREtech Releases 2019 End-Year Report on State of The Commercial Real Estate Tech Sector
Free CREtech Report Provides Data, Insights and Comprehensive Overview of PropTech Sector
New York, NY (February 6th, 2020) — CREtech (cretech.com), the leading global conference and research company devoted to innovation in the Built World, announced today that the 2019 CREtech End-Year Report is now available for free download. The Annual Report is considered the leading provider of research, insights and data for the commercial real estate tech sector.
Along with a detailed overview of the PropTech industry, the Report analyzes the pace of venture capital investing in 2019, which has skyrocketed to record setting highs and surpassed 2018 totals. According to CREtech Chief Intelligence Officer, Ashkán Zandieh, “Despite a declining trendline in new companies founded across the greater proptech ecosystem, venture capital investments in proptech continues to be an area of opportunity for investors, globally.”
The Report includes:
- Coverage on the record setting $31.6 billion VC investment into the commercial real estate tech sector in 2019 to date
- What to expect in terms of VC investment for 2020
- The top 10 largest proptech investments
- Graphical representations of dollar and deal volume of VC investments in 2018 versus 2019
- A directory of the most innovative technology providers and startups for the commercial real estate industry
To download the entire CREtech End-Year Report, click here.
CREtech is the premier global events, research and thought leadership organization devoted to innovation in the Built World. Our mission at CREtech is to connect the real estate and tech sectors by producing the largest must-attend industry conferences in the U.S. and London and publishing exclusive research that spotlights emerging trends.