CONSTRUCTION TO PROCEED ON MORENG TELECOM IN WAYNE, NJ
Moreng Metal Products was founded in 1902 by Joseph H. Moreng. In 1985 the grandchildren of the founder worked with The Ives Group, Architects/Planners to design a new 45,000 SF headquarters in Totowa, New Jersey and, in the 1990’s we designed a 15,000 SF expansion. Moreng Telecom Products was developed as a specialized branch of the company in 1997 and in 2012 the Moreng family returned to The Ives Architecture Studio in order to renovate a building purchased in Wayne, New Jersey. Bids have been received and the project is proceeding. The contractor is Heuer & Company located in Waldwick, NJ. The Ives team has successfully worked with Heuer on the expansion for Decision Drivers, a market research firm, in Montvale, NJ.