City of Greeley Welcomes New Investor
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO – September 7, 2017 – REC announces sale of a 40,000 square foot building to IH Holdings Eleven in Greeley, Colorado.
REC Vice President, Alexander F. Becker, provided expert buyer representation services on behalf of IH Holdings Eleven with details as follows:
- Seller: Peterson Development Company, LLC
- Purchaser: IH Holdings Eleven, LLC
- Address: 11407 24th Street, Greeley, CO
- Description: 41,674 square feet
- Purchase Price: $4,900,000.00
IH Holdings Eleven is a Denver-based investment organization while Peterson Development Company developed the 24th Street building. There are currently two long term tenants in the building: Polytech - a subsidiary of a Danish wind energy company, Vestas, and Wild Calling - a gourmet pet food company.
Visit our Company Website: www.REC-Colorado.com