Bussel Realty Reports 2013 Year End Results In New Jersey | Firm Sets Record Breaking Year in Leasing and Sales
EDISON, New Jersey (Jan. 9, 2014) – Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC), a leading corporate and industrial real estate services firm in New Jersey, today announced it closed a total of 162 leasing and sales transactions in 2013, completing more than 3,759,149 sf of office, industrial and retail commercial real estate deals in New Jersey.
“In 2013 we had remarkable results as we continued to provide our clients with creative real estate solutions and market driven results,” commented President Steve Bussel of BRC. “At Bussel Realty Corp. we provide our clients with personal attention combined with strong market knowledge that is unsurpassed in New Jersey.”
Several notable transactions completed during the year included:
- Sold 44 Talmadge Road, Edison, N.J. to Romark Logistics of NJ LLC, a 243,000 sf industrial property.
- Sold 475 Jersey Ave., New Brunswick, N.J. to Cosmic Stone & Tile Dist., a 185,000 sf industrial property.
- Lease of 160,000 sf at 125 Kenyon Drive, Lakewood, N.J. to CBA Productions.
- Sold 461 Ridge Road, South Brunswick, N.J. to GDB International Inc., a 146,750 sf industrial property.
- Lease of 143,115 sf at 8 Corporate Place, Piscataway, N.J. to All Seasons Food.
About Bussel Realty Corp.
With one of the largest dedicated industrial brokerage staffs in New Jersey, Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) is a leading industrial real estate service firm, located in Central New Jersey with individual memberships in the Society of Office & Industrial Realtors (SIOR). Bussel Realty provides leasing and sales brokerage services to users, corporate occupiers, landlords, owners and investors, representing millions of square feet property and tenant client assignments annually. The firm’s clients have included several of the largest Fortune 500 Companies, as well as numerous manufacturing, distribution and services companies both nationally and locally. Currently, BRC is handling in excess of three million square feet of corporate and industrial real estate in New Jersey.