Bussel Realty Corp. Closes Multiple Commercial Real Estate Deals in March
EDISON, NEW JERSEY (April 21, 2014)– Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC), a leading industrial real estate services firm in New Jersey, today announced it has closed multiple commercial real estate transactions, grossing more than 219,000 square feet of office and industrial space over the past month in Northern and Central New Jersey.
“We continue to see a very active industrial market in New Jersey with significant leasing and sales activity by manufacturing and distribution users,” noted President Steve Bussel, SIOR, of BRC. “We anticipate user demand to surge in coming quarters as better quality blocks of space are absorbed and as users scramble to find well-located suitable space for their businesses.”
BRC’s recently completed transactions include the following commercial deals:
· 111,000 square feet leased to Atlantic USA Holdings at 150 Pacific Avenue in Jersey City, New Jersey. Owner represented by Senior Vice President David Posner of BRC.
· 27,013-square-foot expansion by Med-Plus Inc. Express at 39 Mayfield Avenue in Edison, New Jersey. Owner represented by Senior Vice President David Blitt and Vice President Jeffrey Goldfinger of BRC.
· 20,000 square feet leased to CMS Management Solutions at 300 McGaw Drive in Edison, New Jersey. Owner represented by Senior Vice President Herb Zimmerman of BRC.
· 16,200 square feet leased to Super Products LLC at 107 Sunfield Avenue in Edison, New Jersey. Owner represented by Vice President Jordan Metz of BRC.
· 14,000-square-foot retail/office building located at 351 Route 22 in North Plainfield, New Jersey, sold to The Blitz Family for $875,000. Buyer and seller represented by Vice President James Hodgkins of BRC.
· 12,000 square feet leased to Nutricia North American at 10 Saddle Road in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey. Owner represented by Executive Vice President Gregory Irving of BRC.
· 10,220 square feet leased to Comairco at 17 Progress Street in Edison, New Jersey. Owner represented by Senior Vice President Herb Zimmerman and Vice President Jeffrey Goldfinger of BRC.
· 9,000-square-foot industrial building located at 543 Pennsylvania Avenue in Linden, New Jersey, sold to Moshe & Daniel Weirs for $400,000. Buyer and seller represented by Vice President Jordan Metz of BRC.
About Bussel Realty Corp.
With one of the largest dedicated industrial brokerage staffs in New Jersey, Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) is a leading industrial real estate services firm located in Central New Jersey with individual memberships in the Society of Office & Industrial Realtors (SIOR). BRC provides leasing and sales brokerage services to users, corporate occupiers, landlords, owners and investors, representing millions of square feet of property and tenant client assignments annually. The firm’s clients have included several of the largest Fortune 500 Companies, as well as numerous manufacturing, distribution and services companies both nationally and locally. Currently, BRC is handling in excess of three million square feet of corporate and industrial real estate in New Jersey.