Bussel Realty Closes Multiple Deals In Central New Jersey
EDISON, NEW JERSEY (November 11, 2013)- Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC), a leading corporate and industrial real estate services firm in New Jersey, today announced Vice President Jeffrey Goldfinger has closed over 60,000 sf in retail and industrial real estate leasing and sales transactions throughout Central New Jersey over the last several months.
“Small to midsize, private sector businesses are the backbone of the state of New Jersey and Jeffrey is an expert at managing the particular needs of these clients for our firm”, stated President Steve Bussel of BRC. “Jeff provides the “high touch” customer service and market execution that epitomizes BRC’s commitment to the success of all of our clients – regardless of the size of the assignment.”
Highlights of several of Mr. Goldfinger’s recently completed transactions include the following:
- Represented both the landlord and tenant, Innovative Tile, in leasing 8,000 sf of retail/warehouse space at 2436 Morris Avenue in Union, New Jersey
- Represented both the buyer and seller in the sale of 257 Route 202 in Flemington, New Jersey, a 19,000 sf retail strip center
- Represented the landlord in an 8,000 sf short-term lease of flex space at 594 Jersey Avenue in New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Represented both the landlord and tenant in leasing 7,600 sf of industrial space at 636 South Avenue in Garwood, New Jersey
- Represented both the landlord and tenant, a logistics firm, in leasing 6,500 sf of industrial space at 847 Jerusalem Road in Scotch Plains, New Jersey
About Bussel Realty Corp.
Established in 1984, Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) has one of the largest dedicated industrial brokerage staffs in New Jersey. BRC is a leading industrial real estate services firm, located in Central New Jersey with individual memberships in the Society of Office & Industrial Realtors (SIOR). BRC provides leasing and sales brokerage services to users, corporate occupiers, landlords, owners and investors, representing more than three million sf of property and tenant client assignments annually. The firm’s clients have included several of the largest Fortune 500 Companies, as well as numerous manufacturing, distribution, and services companies both nationally and locally. Currently, BRC is handling in excess of three million sf of corporate and industrial real estate in New Jersey.
# # #