Building Engines Launches Maintenance Hero Awards
Building Engines, a provider of comprehensive web and mobile property management software for the commercial real estate industry, has launched its first annual Maintenance Hero Awards. This unique competition will provide maintenance techs and engineers with the opportunity to win the title of “Maintenance Hero” and receive some well-deserved recognition (and prizes!) for the tasks they do every day.
CRE professionals can nominate the "hero" of their choice anytime between now and 11:59 p.m. on March 15. Nomination categories include:
- Tenant Service - Consistently exceeds tenant expectations.
- Grace Under Pressure - Gracefully handles daily operational tasks and emergency/unexpected situations.
- Equipment Guru - Excels at maintenance and equipment know-how.
- Breaking Boundaries - Spearheads new process and technology efforts to achieve building efficiency.
- The Moneymaker - Finds unique ways to save money with building maintenance.
Ten finalists will be selected from the nominees (two in each of five categories) by a panel of industry judges. Voting will be open to the public on March 23. One grand-prize winner will receive $750, a feature in the Building Engines Blog, and of course, official bragging rights as a standout in their field! One winner for each category will also win $200.
About Building Engines
Building Engines supports innovative commercial real estate owners & managers with web & mobile property management software that creates the visibility & control needed for more profitable operations, happier tenants and an identifiable brand. For more information, visit: http://www.buildingengines.com/