Building Engines Debuts Episode Two of New Podcast Series, CRE Tech Talks
Building Engines, a provider of comprehensive web and mobile property management software for the commercial real estate industry, debuted the second episode of its new podcast series, CRE Tech Talks. Titled "The Fast & Furious CRE Tech Explosion," the latest podcast features Building Engines SVP Scott Sidman and Pierce Neinken, West Region Solution Director, CBRE, and the Founder of CRE // Tech Intersect.
The pair discusses:
- The technologies with the most disruption potential over the next 12-36 months
- Why Pierce would love to see more homegrown solutions from owners and managers
- What CRE // Tech Intersect does differently than other conferences that has made it a breeding ground for innovation
- 4 ways to up your CRE tech game
- And more!
CRE Tech Talks aims to help busy CRE executives increase their technology IQ on a variety of commercial real estate trends and advancements so they can remain competitive and better prepare for the future. Each podcast will be available for download, as well as audio transcripts and a regular accompanying feature, "Top 5 Takeaways to Apply Today."
- Episode #3: "Keys for a Speedy & Successful Technology Implementation" with Bill Greenhaus, Principal/Founder of REdirect Consulting
- Episode #4: "Smart Buildings & The Internet of Things: Why You’re Already More Connected than You Realize, and Why that’s Ok" with Tom Shircliff & Rob Murchinson, Co-Founders of Smart Buildings
- Episode #5: "CRE & Big Data: Finally Some Practical Applications" with Lindsay Baker, VP Business Development at Building Robotics (COMFY)
- Episode #6: "BIM & Application for FM in the Built Environment" with Axel Kruger, Founder of ENGWorks
- Episode #7: "The State of Mobile & What’s Coming Next" with Matt Brogie, COO at Repsly and former Director at Mobility CIO
Episode #3 debuts May 7. Check back here to listen.
About Building Engines
Building Engines supports innovative commercial real estate owners & managers with web & mobile property management software that creates the visibility & control needed for more profitable operations, happier tenants and an identifiable brand. For more information, visit: http://www.buildingengines.com/
About Scott Sidman
Scott Sidman has led Building Engines' expansion efforts since 2004 and is an industry expert, writing and speaking regularly on the use of real estate technology to improve operations and management practices. He oversees marketing, corporate development, strategic client and partner relationships for the company.
Sidman holds a B.S. from Cornell University.