Bergman Real Estate Group Announces Brisk Leasing Activity at 510 at Metropark in Edison, N.J.
Bergman Real Estate Group, a privately owned real estate investment firm that owns and manages office properties throughout New Jersey, today announced 16,466 square feet of leasing activity at 510 at Metropark, a 65,000-square-foot, Class A office building located at 510 Thornall Street in Edison, N.J., directly across the street from the Metro Park Train Station.
A Bergman team led by John G. Osborne, Executive Director of Leasing & Marketing, and Kelly Ziegenfuss, Assistant Director of Leasing & Marketing, recently completed the following transactions:
- Mandelbaum, Salsburg, Lazris & Discenza, PC, signed a new, long-term lease for 4,440 square feet of space. David Zimmel of Zimmel Associates represented the law firm.
- Violin Memory, Inc., signed a new lease for 4,222 square feet of space that is currently under construction. John Krok of Byron Real Estate Group represented the provider of flash-based storage systems.
- The Law Offices of Steven P. Haddad, P.C., signed a new lease for 3,912 square feet. Kevin Carton of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
- J.S. Paluch Company signed a new lease for 1,624 square feet of space. Brian Walsh of Davis Commercial represented the publishing company.
- Sans Consulting Services, Inc., signed a new lease for 1,314 square feet of space.
- HP InfoSystems, Inc., expanded and extended its lease, raising the tenant’s number of total square feet occupied to 954.
“In today’s competitive office market, tenants want a first- class building with a strong, reputable Landlord that will meet their operational needs, while also offering fair rental rates in a prime location,” Osborne said. “Strong leasing activity at 510 at Metropark can be attributed to these points above, plus, the floor plates divide perfectly for smaller users under 5,000 square feet unlike nearby larger buildings.”
A three-story building above two levels of parking, 510 at Metropark’s efficient design provides for a large number of corner offices. Amenities include on-site management, 24-hour card key access, covered parking, fiber optic and other high-speed telecommunications options.
The property is ideally situated within walking distance of the Metropark Train Station, which is served by Amtrak and New Jersey Transit. With direct access to the Northeast Corridor Line, Princeton Junction and downtown Newark are within 15 minutes by rail, and New York City’s Penn Station is only 30 minutes away.
The property also provides tenants with convenient access to the region’s most traversed highways, including direct access to two exits of the Garden State Parkway (Exits 131 A & B), the New Jersey Turnpike, US Highways 1 and 9, I-287 and Route 27.
Tenants of 510 at Metropark also benefit from close proximity to the Woodbridge Hilton and Woodbridge Renaissance hotels, numerous restaurants, and quality shopping venues such as the Menlo Park Mall and the Woodbridge Center Mall.
To learn more about leasing opportunities at 510 at Metropark, contact John Osborne at 732-855-8600, ext. 115, or Kelly Ziegenfuss at 732-855-8600, ext. 109.
About Bergman Real Estate Group
Bergman Real Estate Group is a privately owned real estate investment and management firm that specializes in the acquisition, management, leasing and construction of commercial office properties throughout New Jersey. Since its formation in 1988, Bergman Real Estate Group has earned a solid reputation as a leader in the New Jersey commercial office market with a current portfolio consisting of 19 office buildings comprising 1,800,000 square feet, including several New Jersey properties where Bergman provides third party leasing services to private owners. Bergman also owns two additional office buildings in Columbus, Ohio totaling 240,000 square feet. The company continues to actively pursue value-added investment opportunities in the marketplace.