Barrington Woods Signs Over 10,000 SF In New Leases
BARRINGTON, IL – November 10, 2015 – REC President and Managing Broker, James A. Hopkins, is pleased to announce two new leases at one of Lake County’s most prestigious business centers in Barrington, Illinois. REC Senior Vice President, Frank R. Bedo, provides expert representation on behalf of 18 Dundee, LLC and managed these leases as detailed below:
OVERVIEW: The Offices At Barrington Woods
- Traditional offices from 660 to 13,000 square feet
- Executive suites from 91 to 178 square feet
- Multi-million dollar renovations in all common areas
- Modern, efficient and just minutes from O’Hare
- Located on Dundee just east of N. Barrington Road
- Tenant: Relevation Research, Inc.
- Address: 18 E. Dundee, B2-210, Barrington, IL
- Description: 1,362 square feet
- Tenant: Kernow Capitol Corporation
- Address: 18 E. Dundee, B4-100, Barrington, IL
- Description: 8,861 square feet
Relavation Research, Inc. provides services that enable marketing and research executives to strenthen their brands through marketing excellence.
Kernow Capitol Corporation works in the surety insurance industry.
Both Barrington based businesses will enjoy the prestigious location and robust community of businesses as well as a plentitude of parking accomodations for their staffs and customers.
Frank R. Bedo, REC Senior Vice President, is a commercial real estate veteran who services a number of REC corporate clients seeking expertise in site searches and lease negotiations as well as representing a portfolio of company listings located in Barrington, Crystal Lake, Lake in the Hills, McHenry and St. Charles.
REAL ESTATE CONSULTANTS OF ILLINOIS, LLC is a full-service commercial real estate firm based in the Chicago suburbs and doing business throughout the Midwest. REC presents a staff of experienced professionals ready to assist investors and business owners in all aspects of their real estate needs with a full service menu that includes sales, leasing, finance, relocation, expansion, acquisition and buyer/tenant representation.