Atlantic Builders Convention: April 10 - 11, 2013
Atlantic City Convention Center ·Atlantic City, NJ ·www.abconvention.comNew Jersey Builders Association200 American Metro Boulevard ·Suite 123·Hamilton, NJ 08619
Tel: 609-587-5577 ● Fax: 609-587-0044 ● www.njba.org
Contact: Eileen Monesson
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Accredited seminars will be offered for Attorneys, Architects, Electricians, Engineers, Planners and Building Professionals at the Atlantic Builders ConventionApril 10-11, 2013 at the Atlantic City Convention Center
Hamilton, NJ, March 27, 2013 – Professionals seeking continuing education credits and certifications can register for accredited seminars at the 64th Annual Atlantic Builders Convention (ABC). Participants can earn continuing education credits towards The American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) Certification Maintenance (CM) program, State of New Jersey Continuing Education Credits for New Jersey Electrician’s License, as well as American Institute of Architects (AIA), Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits and Continuing Professional Competency (CPC for Engineers). The convention is scheduled for April 10-11, 2013 at the Atlantic City Convention Center in Atlantic City, NJ.
·The market has turned the corner. How do we re-align our marketing and sales efforts to get back to the fundamentals? How will we retain, re-train and recruit the right people to grow our team for the bright future? Is traditional media dead and what is the media mix of new technology?
·Experts in sales, market research, advertising, public relations and model merchandising share their strategies with special emphasis on multi-family projects.
The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Accredited Courses:
· This seminar will educate the attendees on the impact and consequences of what really happened during hurricane Sandy or any other substantial moisture event. This seminar will educate the attendees on the realities versus fallacies of moisture intrusion and how such moisture/water can cause long term issues and potential liability. It will educate the attendees on how to properly assess, quantify, and what actions are necessary to assure pre-loss conditions are returned and will conclude with how to obtain the appropriate funds to properly remediate while simultaneously suggesting on how to legally protect yourself and business from future claims or blame.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE – NJ & PA) Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors and American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) Accredited Courses:
· The market has turned the corner. How do we re-align our marketing and sales efforts to get back to the fundamentals? How will we retain, re-train and recruit the right people to grow our team for the bright future? Is traditional media dead and what is the media mix of new technology?
· Experts in sales, market research, advertising, public relations and model merchandising share their strategies with special emphasis on multi-family projects.
· Growth in Mixed-Use Developments
· Green Building, Sustainability & Renewable Energy
· Uniform Construction Codes Update
New Jersey Board of Examiners of Electrical Contractors Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
For information about the Atlantic Builders Convention, including registration, events, exhibits and other educational programs, visit www.ABConvention.comor call 609-587-5577.
# # #
About the Atlantic Builders Convention (ABC)
Now in its 64th year, the ABC is the largest building industry trade show in the Northeast, drawing approximately 6,500 participants from a seven-state region, including residential and commercial builders, developers, remodelers and subcontractors, plus a variety of manufacturers, suppliers, and consulting professionals. The two-day convention features 400 exhibits showcasing the latest products and services to a large and diverse audience of decision makers. Attendees gain up-to-date information about the latest market trends, government policies and technical developments at educational seminars. Additional information is available online, at www.ABConvention.com.
About the New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA)
The New Jersey Builders Association is a housing industry trade association of builders, developers, remodelers, subcontractors, suppliers, engineers, architects, consultants and other professionals dedicated to meeting the housing needs of all New Jersey residents and facilitating their realization of the American Dream. NJBA serves as a resource for its members through continuing education and advocacy. NJBA and its members strive for a better, greener, more affordable housing market in New Jersey. Additional information is available at www.NJBA.org.