ANDY JAFFE HAS BEEN ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF THE CORFAC INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR 2018.
Commercial Properties, Inc./CORFAC International (CPI), Arizona’s largest locally owned commercial real estate brokerage, is pleased to announce that the CORFAC International Board of Directors has unanimously elected Andy Jaffe as the 2018 President of the organization.
Andy Jaffe, Senior Vice President – Sales & Leasing for CPI’s Industrial Team in Tempe, AZ, has been a full-service broker for more than 38 years in the commercial real estate industry. Jaffe previously served on the CORFAC Executive Committee as Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary. The 2017 President, Raymond Lyons, CCIM, MRICS, SIOR commented, “I look forward to the many initiatives Andy Jaffe and the rest of the 2018 leadership team will undertake in the year ahead."
Andy was recently recognized as the 2016 COR$TAR Award recipient in the Largest Square Foot Retail Transaction category. Additionally, Andy was honored as CORFAC’s 2014 Olen Monsees Award recipient for taking his service above and beyond the call of duty to improve CORFAC’s network. Today, CORFAC International is pleased to have 60 offices in North America and 20 global offices. “CORFAC International is about people, passion and a deep commitment to excellence in delivering value-added services to clients. Ray Lyons has been an excellent ambassador for CORFAC throughout his tenure as an officer," Jaffe noted. "The organization expresses its gratitude to Ray for sharing his time and leadership acumen with CORFAC."
CORFAC's 2018 Executive Committee includes:
- President Andy Jaffe, Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International (Tempe, AZ)
- Vice President Sim Doughtie, CCIM, MCR, SIOR, King Industrial/CORFAC International (Atlanta, GA)
- Treasurer Alan Joel, CCIM, Joel & Granot Real Estate/CORFAC International (Atlanta, GA)
- Secretary Joe Latina, Patterson-Woods Commercial Properties/CORFAC International (Wilmington, DE)
- Past President G. Raymond Lyons, CCIM, MRICS, SIOR, Realty Advisors Brokerage, Ltd./ CORFAC International (Toronto, ON)
- At-Large Member Susan Singer, CCIM, Bradford Commercial Real Estate Services/CORFAC International (Dallas, TX)
- At-Large Member Mason Capitani, SIOR, L. Mason Capitani/CORFAC International (Troy, MI)
- At-Large Member Adam Tarantur, CCIM, Podolsky Circle/CORFAC International (Des Plaines, IL)
- At-Large Member Alistair Subba Row, Farebrother/CORFAC International (London, England)
Andy Jaffe, (above, far left) will begin his term as 2018 President of the organization on January 1, 2018.
Mr. Jaffe may be contacted for additional information at firstname.lastname@example.org and 480.214.1132.
About Commercial Properties Inc./CORFAC International
CPI is a CORFAC International affiliate, full-service Brokerage and Property Management firm for all product types. Headquartered in Tempe, the company has more than 50 brokers and occupies two offices locally. Currently, CPI's listings include over 20 million square feet for sale/lease, and 184 projects under property management, totaling over 11.2 million square feet. Please visit our website at www.cpiaz.com.
Copyright © 2017 J & J Commercial Properties Inc.