32nd Annual Regional Conference of MBAs to be held March 8-12 in Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey (February 16, 2015) – Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) of New Jersey, a professional association dedicated to promoting growth and ethical business practices in the real estate finance industry, is hosting the 32nd Annual Regional Conference of MBAs Atlantic City, NJ. The event, which will be held on March 8-12 at the Borgata Casino and Spa New Convention Center, will have panels and exhibits on both residential and commercial properties.
The conference will focus on several critical areas impacting the real estate industry, including discussions on:
- What Lies Ahead for Commercial Real Estate 2015 and Beyond
- The Buy to Rent Market (Homes to Rent/REO to Rental)
- Update on Commercial Crowdfunding
- Current State of the CMBS Market
- Housing Policy and Enforcement: What We Might See Leading up to 2016
- Vendor Management
- Disparate impact, LO Overtime, MSA's, Consumer Complaints and other CFPB and Judicial Activity Explained
- Industry Leaders Panel
- RESPA/TILA Integrated disclosures,
- State Regulators Panel
The conference pairs an in-depth learning experience with substantial networking opportunities. Attendees will have the opportunity to develop connections with hundreds of commercial and residential real estate professionals.
To register and view the full list of speakers and event agenda, please visit http://www.eventsmbanj.net/program.html.
The News Funnel is a proud marketing partner for the 32nd Annual Regional Conference of MBAs.
The Mortgage Bankers Association of New Jersey was founded in 1939 and has grown into the premier Association representing mortgage lenders and mortgage brokers in New Jersey. MBA-NJ’s members include mortgage bankers, mortgage brokers, attorneys, appraisers, mortgage insurance companies, title insurance companies, financial institutions and others serving these entities.