$18.6 Mil in Sales Completed by Lee & Associates Orange
ORANGE COUNTY, Calif. – Lee & Associates, the largest broker-owned commercial real estate firm in North America, is pleased to announce the completion of sales by the Orange office totaling approximately 118,828 square feet, located throughout Southern California. The total value of the sales is approximately $18.6 million and recent sale transactions includes:
- 2780 Palisades in Corona, California – 22,869± SF Industrial building for a sales value of $3,842,000. Sold to Caliber Sealing Solutions. Jeff Gahagan and Marshal Vogt of Lee & Associates represented the buyer and Jack Faris, and Rob Socci of Voit represented the seller.
- 660 N. Hariton Street in Orange, California – 20,772± SF Industrial building for a sales value of $4,445,208. Sold to 660 Hariton LLC. Scott Seal of Lee & Associates represented the seller and Troy Williams of Newmark Grubb Knight represented the buyer.
- 1829 W. Commonwealth Avenue in Fullerton, California – 8,050± SF Industrial building for a sales value of $1,489,250. Sold to Scott Kim. Jeff Gahagan and Bob Sattler of Lee & Associates represented the seller and Alex Han of Coldwell Banker represented the buyer.
- 910 W. 17th Street in Santa Ana, California – 2,065± SF Office space for a sales value of $377,262. Sold to a Rodney & Pam Hopkins. Erik Thompson and Jaimeson Hearne of Lee & Associates represented the seller and Cedric Ferrel and Paul Kott of Keller Williams represented the seller.
- 2045 N. Tustin Street in Orange, California – 44,431± Parcel of land for a sales value of $3,850,000. Sold to private investor. John Son of Lee & Associates represented the buyer in an off-market sale.
- 321 N. Clara Street in Santa Ana, California – 6,160± SF Industrial building for a sales value of $1,380,000. Sold to North Clara LLC. Rob Leiter of Lee & Associates represented the seller and Haleh Saghafi of Surterra Properties represented the buyer.
- 5820 Palo Verde & 10751 South Street in Cerritos, California – 11,800± SF Retail buildings for a sales value of $2,600,000. Sold to Hek Realty Group, LLC. John Son of Lee & Associates represented the buyer in an off-market sale.
- 1200-M Jefferson Street in Anaheim, California – 2,681± SF Industrial space for a sales value of $637,500. Sold to Allen Gapik. David Williams and Tom Grant of Lee & Associates represented the seller and Brian Williams of Voit represented the buyer.
Demand for Orange County office space in 2017 has fallen by half compared to earlier in the economic recovery, and rates of rent growth also have slowed dramatically this year, as reported in the Lee & Associates Market Report.
Lee & Associates Orange provides the commercial real estate user, owner and developer with real solutions to their business and operational space requirements. Lee Orange has 45 plus professionals practiced in selling and leasing of industrial, office, flex, retail, land, medical and research & development properties. Since 1983, we have assisted clients throughout Southern California with a focus on Orange County, Western Riverside County and the Mid-Counties area of Los Angeles. or the latest news from Lee & Associates Orange, follow us on Facebook (@LeeAssociates); LinkedIn (Lee&Associates-Orange), and Twitter (@LeeAssocOrange).