10 Trending Real Estate News Stories on The News Funnel
Here are the most popular news headlines this week on The News Funnel:
1. Spring, an E-Commerce Start-Up, Aims at Mobile Shopping – The New York Times
2. US foreclosure activity rises in July, but no cause for alarm: RealtyTrac – CNBC Real Estate
4. Record Income Gap Fuels US Housing Weakness – CNBC Real Estate
6. Live in a multi-million dollar home for $2,500 – CNN Money
7. Self-Storage Making Big Strides - GlobeSt.com National News
8. Rising rent squeezes Middle America - HousingWire
9. Self-Storage Making Big Strides – GlobeSt.com National News
10. Higher Housing Costs Aren’t Likely to Fade Soon, Cleveland Fed Study Says - The Wall Street Journal
The News Funnel scans thousands of real estate stories each week to give our readers the ability to customize their funnels based on their own unique interests. Be sure to check your customized News Funnel throughout the day, since it refreshes every 15 minutes with the latest breaking news.
We hope you are enjoying your News Funnel experience! Stay tuned for new features coming soon.
Want real estate news on-the-go? Download our NEW mobile app today!