Senior Project Manager/ Project Director
The Sr. Project Manager/Project Director will assist internal brokerage clients with their project management needs. They will be responsible for managing multiple tenant representation corporate interior projects within the constraints of scope, schedule, quality and budget, and to deliver the specified requirements that meet or exceed the client’s satisfaction.
Manage the project team members, consultants and vendors alone or with the assistance of other project management professionals and others Avison Young professionals on larger projects.
The project sizes and scopes can range from projects of 10,000 SF to multi-phased projects over 500,000 SF and with values of $500,000 to well over $50 million in value.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Meeting with internal brokers to understand upcoming opportunities.
- Join brokers at initial client meetings, to ‘pitch’ project management services.
- Develop initial project budgets and schedules.
- Oversee projects from design through completion, including all aspects of the project – design, construction, FF&E, AV, security, and relocation.
- Develop project management staff, training them on proper PM methodology and, specifically, Avison Young’s processes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline preferred.
- 10+ years direct project management experience.
- Possess outstanding analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Exceptional computer skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel and MS Project
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Enthusiastic team player
please send all resumes to Allie Edelman at firstname.lastname@example.org