Real Estate Roundup: Top Real Estate Headlines of the Week
We understand that most of you don’t have time to jump from site to site to stay updated on real estate news, so we’ve come up with a solution. Below are this week’s top real estate stories from all of the leading publications, including The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Real Deal and more!
1. Treasury Secretary Unveils Small Steps to Augment Loan Modification Program – The New York Times
3. FAA, Developers clash over tall buildings – USA Today
4. A peek inside the high-tech home of the future – San Jose Mercury News
5. As Home Sales Remain Restrained, Big Builder Eyes Home-Rental Market – The Wall Street Journal
6. Port Reaches Deal on 3 WTC Funding – GlobeSt.com New York
7. Housing markets show little improvement – Marketwired
8. Douglas Elliman strikes listings deal with Zillow – Real Estate Weekly
9. C&W’s French Retires After Nearly 70 years – GlobeSt.com Northeast
10. Majority of Consumers Prefer to Purchase and Reserve Hotel Services Using Mobile Devices – Hospitality.net
Want real estate news on-the-go? Download our NEW mobile app today!