One of the best ways to learn valuable information about the real estate market is by reading blogs. Fortunately, there are some incredibly talented bloggers who share a wealth of information that will make your job as a real estate professional easier and more successful. With these blogs, you will gain insight into new laws, tricks of the trade, more efficient marketing strategies, and more.
As a real estate professional, you will greatly benefit from any of the following commercial real estate blogs.
- Bigger Pockets – With this blog, you have the opportunity to read about a wide range of topics, especially things that you probably question most. Recent blogs covered things like the best type of paint for landlords to use, how to properly flip houses, and getting started as an investor at a young age.
- The Real Estate Bloggers – With this blog, you will have access to all the latest real estate news, marketing strategies, and trends. The content is fresh, accurate, and well worth reading.
- Inman News – Inman has become quite popular. In fact, many people consider it as the industry leader. Although many topics are covered, blogs often focus on technology specific to real estate.
- RISMedia – This blog’s claim to fame is being the Leader in Real Estate Information Systems. The good news is that the bloggers back up this claim, which is why they definitely stand out. If you prefer television over reading, RISMedia has its own television show as well.
- The Real Estate Tomato – Another excellent commercial real estate blog is The Real Estate Tomato. This blog is written by Jim Cronin, who has an incredible online presence while being extremely knowledgeable about all real estate markets. Currently, he has more than 1,000 followers on Twitter. With the information provided, you can take your real estate career to the next level in no time.
- Paper Money – You will be astounded by the amount of information provided in this blog. For the most part, the blog focuses on the U.S. real estate bubble, so at any given time, you will know exactly where the market sits.
- Houselogic – Virtually everything you need to know for getting and staying organized is provided in this blog. Along with great information specific to real estate, blogs cover financing, green living, taxes, and other valuable topics.
- Realtor.com – This exceptional commercial real estate blog covers all types of things. However, many people enjoy the blog because of stories that pertain to celebrity homes.
Building Your Career
Yet one more blog that is worth its weight in gold is The News Funnel. This blog has a host of skilled writers who provide readers with outstanding content. However, this is also a blog where you can post personal or business content to help build your career in commercial real estate. If you need assistance with writing, you can email one of the company representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org.