Pro-Athlete Homes Currently on the Market
Professional athletes live envious lives compared to most of us; most make seven figures a year from their contract, and then much more than that when you factor in endorsements and appearances. It also helps that they’re typically married to attractive spouses, and have a much earlier retirement age than most of us.
But, when it comes to real estate, even though their properties may be on a much larger scale, they have the same issues that the normal homeowner or buyer has; listing the property with a realtor, working around showings, searching for a new home, having to relocate, etc.
Realtor.com maintains an excellent database of athlete and celebrity homes that are currently on the market. So, without further ado, here are the incredible homes of five athletes’ that are currently on the market.
1. Kelvim Escobar's mansion.The former MLB pitcher, who has racked up over 100 wins, has his waterfront Miami house up for sale.
2. Aaron Rowand's Las Vegas Mansion. The former MLB outfielder is selling his beautiful Las Vegas home for a whopping $6.4 million.
3. Bobby Rahal's Chicago Mansion. The racing legend is selling his Lincoln Park mansion for $3.59 million.
4. Lee Trevino's Dallas Estate. The golfing legend is selling his 1939 estate for an amazing $13 million.
5. John Runyan's New Jersey Estate. The former NFL star and current Congressman is selling his opulent New Jersey home for almost $6 million.