We are inspired every day by real estate blogs.
At The News Funnel and FunnelCast, we are a combination of real estate entrepreneurs, real estate bloggers and CRE tech junkies...and we are (for lack of a better word) OBSESSED with scouring the web to find the most enjoyable and compelling blog posts out there. We look to other bloggers for information, inspiration and for pure entertainment.
The prime purpose of The News Funnel is to make your life easier by aggregating real estate news and tailoring it to meet your unique needs. FunnelCast also embraces this approach so each week, we will share our favorite blog posts with you.
Combined by the FunnelCast staff, below is a list of our top 10 favorite real estate blog posts from last week.
1. Initial Renderings Reveal Design for Condo Tower on ‘Billionaires’ Row’ – WSJ Developments
2. Finally … a business book I could read! – RE Tech Bits
3. Vizynary: Data Visualization At Its Best – FunnelCast
4. Proworking. No Not Co-Working. Proworking. – Duke Long Blog
5. Home Builders to Merge in $2.7 Billion Deal – NYT DealBook
6. 10 Telltale Signs that Real Estate Might be the Career for You – A Student of the Real Estate Game
7. #CRE communication … with someone under 35 … AKA, how to get your call returned – Allen Buchanan Blog
8. CCP: Reaching the Investors of Tomorrow with Bo Barron, CCIM – NAR The Source
9. This Week’s Recommended Reading – The Tenant Advisor
10. The IT Road Map – CRE Outsider