We are inspired every day by real estate blogs. At The News Funnel and FunnelCast, we are a combination of real estate entrepreneurs, real estate bloggers and CRE tech junkies...and we are (for lack of a better word) OBSESSED with scouring the web to find the most enjoyable and compelling blog posts out there. We look to other bloggers for information, inspiration and for pure entertainment.
The prime purpose of The News Funnel is to make your life easier by aggregating real estate news and tailoring it to meet your unique needs. FunnelCast also embraces this approach so each week, we will share our favorite blog posts with you.
Combined by the FunnelCast staff, below is a list of our top 10 favorite real estate blog posts from last week.
2. 25 Tweeting Tips for CRE Professionals – The Tenant Advisor
3. Why No One Wants Your LoopNet Alternative (And What They Do Want) – CREOutsider
4. Shaping the Future through the Built Environment – ULI Blog
5. Some Builders Like New Mortgage Rules, But Toll Calls Them “Dumb” – Wall Street Journal Developments Blog
6. What happens to cities when big businesses pack up and leave? – Fundrise Blog
7. The Reality of “Doing Deals on the Side” – Student of the Real Estate Game
8. The most difficult decision I’ve made as PivotDesk CEO – PivotDesk Blog
9. Getting Started In Social Media – theBrokerList Blog
10. The Simple Act of Commitment - ActiveRain