We are inspired every day by real estate blogs.
At The News Funnel and FunnelCast, we are a combination of real estate entrepreneurs, real estate bloggers and CRE tech junkies...and we are (for lack of a better word) OBSESSED with scouring the web to find the most enjoyable and compelling blog posts out there. We look to other bloggers for information, inspiration and for pure entertainment.
The prime purpose of The News Funnel is to make your life easier by aggregating real estate news and tailoring it to meet your unique needs. FunnelCast also embraces this approach so each week, we will share our favorite blog posts with you.
Combined by the FunnelCast staff, below is a list of our top 10 favorite real estate blog posts from last week.
1. Lessons learned … and learned … and learned … - Second Time Around Blog
2. Hampton Seller Tries a New Pitch: Buy My House in Bitcoin – Developments WSJ
3. WaPo: 91.4% Of Retailing Takes Place In Physical Stores – NAR The Source
4. Commercial Real Estate Storytelling. Once Upon A Time. – Duke Long Blog
5. Top 10 NFL Stadiums – FunnelCast
6. Former Top Goldman Executive to Run Cushman & Wakefield – NYTimes DealBook
7. This Week’s Recommended Reading – The Tenant Advisor
8. Darwin’s Retail: Survival of the Fittest – Urban Land Magazine
9. 2013 Year End Wrap Up – CRE Outsider
10. Fill a #CRE vacancy … FAST! … Here’s how – Allen Buchanan Blog