At The News Funnel, we are all about content. Our entire platform exists for one purpose…to create a home for all of the real estate industry’s content.
And, no other sector within the real estate industry understands the importance of content better than the tech sector.
Our site is home to over 500 blogs from all facets of the industry. But some of our favorites are from the real estate tech startup community.
Here are 18 of the best CRE tech blogs we have discovered:
1. Hightower – Hightower is transforming the commercial real estate industry through beautiful, thoughtfully designed technology. Its blog discusses major trends and best practices in CRE and end-to-end leasing management.
2. Jonathan Schultz – As co-founder, managing principal and investment committee officer of Onyx Equities, LLC, Jonathan Schultz is committed to maintaining the highest standards of innovation, growth and excellence in every endeavor he leads. His blog is part of his journey to embrace technology and share his personal experiences with other professionals.
3. RealConnex - Original content about real estate networking, investments, technology, capital raising, development and more.
4. Real Estate Tech News – Real Estate Tech News is a complete resource for the modern day real estate professional. Not only is there an industry news section that includes breaking CRE tech headlines, the site publishes daily blogs about new products, trends and more.
5. CRE Outsider - As an information/technology consultant, Chris Clark launched CRE Outsider to pass along the things she’s learned along the way. She writes about commercial real estate tech-related topics based on her consulting work.
6. TheSquareFoot - Get a leg up on the competitive commercial real estate market by reading TheSquareFoot Blog, a terrific resource for all office space advice and tips.
7. CRE.tech – CRE.tech publishes daily stories that cover the most important and interesting CRE tech news.
8. WiredScore – Not only does WiredScore certify office buildings for their internet connectivity, brokers, tenants and landlords rely on WiredScore’s blog to keep up with all things CRE tech.
9. Digsy – On Digsy, you can find office, industrial, warehouse, retail and medical space for lease or sale…and you can also find interesting blogs about CRE tech startups, tips about online fundraising and more.
10. PivotDesk - PivotDesk is a flexible office space solution that makes it easier than ever for businesses big and small to find space with companies willing to share it.
11. Apto – The Apto blog provides insights into commercial real estate brokerage management, CRE technology, CRE software and best practices.
12. Property Capsule – Property Capsule centralizes, automates and publishes property information with ease. Their blog captures the technical aspect of property information with posts like “How Today’s Workspaces are Transformed by Technology.”
13. Duke Long – Duke Long is one of the most notorious thought leaders in the CRE tech industry. His NSFW blog is sure to be an entertaining and very informative read. Duke has delivered numerous presentations, and panel discussions on the subjects of online commercial real estate technology, communication, marketing, branding, data, content creation and digital media.
14. Allen Buchanan – Allen Buchanan, principal at Lee & Associates, has loads of great advice to share, especially about CRE tech and digital marketing. He has developed a stellar online presence as a thought leader and shares his best tips and tricks to help other professionals do the same.
15. Yardi – Yardi provides real estate investment & property management software for commercial, multifamily, residential, affordable, public, senior, industrial, & retail markets. Their blog has a special category dedicated to relevant tech trends.
16. Quantum Listing – QuantumListing is a powerful new listing, communication, productivity, and search app for commercial real estate. Listings are crowdsourced, provided by owners and agents. Their blog discusses other CRE apps, tech trends, tech events and more.
17. Fundrise – This leading real estate investing platform has an entire section on their dedicated to education. Not only do they discuss crowdfunding trends, they cover all aspects of CRE tech like this article on the top 10 tools for developers. They were recently voted one of the coolest CRE tech companies!
18. RealNex – RealNex, a commercial real estate technology solutions company, also dedicates time creating extremely valuable CRE tech content about millennials, new technologies, marketing ideas and more.
Ready to take your real estate blog to the next level? Learn more about our content creation services and start the New Year with a blogging and content strategy that will establish you as a thought-leader.